Right Wing Leftovers - 1/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/15/2013 6:30 pm
- Oh good, James Dobson's "relentlessly-paced, faith-based, dystopian thriller" is now available for sale.
- Who wants to watch Scott Stapp of Creed on "Life Today" with James Robison? Anyone?
- The Evangelical Immigration Table has launched a 40 day prayer effort in support of immigration reform.
- We can now add Rep. John Flemming (R-LA) to the list of Republican members of Congress who have no qualms about appearing on Bryan Fischer's radio program.
- Speaking of Fischer, he has penned a long "Open Letter to Louis Giglio" calling on his to stand by his anti-gay sermon while Peter Sprigg says that what is happening regarding Giglio is "downright Orwellian."
- On the same topic, Janice Shaw Crouse claims that "the Obama administration has thrown down a gauntlet, declaring that anyone who espouses historic, biblical Christian teaching will be prohibited from participation in events in the public square."
- Finally, there is honestly no way to coherently summarize this clip of Glenn Beck in which he wildly speculates about how Obamacare will destroy the Second Amendment and force people to euthanize their parents while turning doctors into tools of the Nazi state:
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 2:33
4/24/15 @ 2:05
4/24/15 @ 1:25
4/23/15 @ 5:31
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm