Right Wing Leftovers - 11/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/5/2012 6:36 pm
- Sarah Palin issues a very timely endorsement of Mitt Romney ... one day before the election.
- Apparently the Christian Coalition is still around.
- The rainbow that appeared over New York after Hurricane Sandy was "God [reminding] Himself of His promise never to flood the entire earth again," just as he pledged to Noah.
- Regina Griggs and Peter Sprigg try to explain that people can vote against marriage equality even if their loved ones are gay because "personal relationships should not dictate the definition of our most fundamental social institution."
- Mark Crutcher of Life Dynamics says "the only difference between the Klan and Planned Parenthood is that Planned Parenthood's a lot slicker, a lot more polished."
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:31
10/9/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am