Right Wing Leftovers - 11/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/5/2012 6:36 pm
- Sarah Palin issues a very timely endorsement of Mitt Romney ... one day before the election.
- Apparently the Christian Coalition is still around.
- The rainbow that appeared over New York after Hurricane Sandy was "God [reminding] Himself of His promise never to flood the entire earth again," just as he pledged to Noah.
- Regina Griggs and Peter Sprigg try to explain that people can vote against marriage equality even if their loved ones are gay because "personal relationships should not dictate the definition of our most fundamental social institution."
- Mark Crutcher of Life Dynamics says "the only difference between the Klan and Planned Parenthood is that Planned Parenthood's a lot slicker, a lot more polished."
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm