Right Wing Leftovers - 1/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/14/2014 6:32 pm
- When you think "Blue Collar Conservative," only one name comes to mind: Rick Santorum.
- Gordon Klingenschmitt interviews Bob Adelmann, who thinks that opposition to fracking is part of an effort to create a One World Government.
- Good point, Allen West: "This is my clear and succinct message to white Americans. How long will it be before “you people” realize you have elevated someone to the office of president who abjectly despises you — not to mention his henchman Holder. Combined they are the most vile and disgusting racists — not you."
- Bryan Fischer says the key to ending any push for amnesty is to "dismantle the welfare state and eliminate the minimum wage."
- Finally, this is an actual paragraph from an actual article in The Washington Times blaming President Obama for income inequality: "As President Obama prepares to lay out an economic agenda to address this disappointing state of affairs in his State of the Union address this month, his inability to stem long-term trends toward inequality are giving congressional Republicans little incentive to work with him as they push their recently developed agenda against poverty."
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/31/14 @ 4:25
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/30/14 @ 4:22
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm