Right Wing Leftovers - 1/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/14/2014 5:32 pm
- When you think "Blue Collar Conservative," only one name comes to mind: Rick Santorum.
- Gordon Klingenschmitt interviews Bob Adelmann, who thinks that opposition to fracking is part of an effort to create a One World Government.
- Good point, Allen West: "This is my clear and succinct message to white Americans. How long will it be before “you people” realize you have elevated someone to the office of president who abjectly despises you — not to mention his henchman Holder. Combined they are the most vile and disgusting racists — not you."
- Bryan Fischer says the key to ending any push for amnesty is to "dismantle the welfare state and eliminate the minimum wage."
- Finally, this is an actual paragraph from an actual article in The Washington Times blaming President Obama for income inequality: "As President Obama prepares to lay out an economic agenda to address this disappointing state of affairs in his State of the Union address this month, his inability to stem long-term trends toward inequality are giving congressional Republicans little incentive to work with him as they push their recently developed agenda against poverty."
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:32
Klingenschmitt Warns That The Government Will Make Christians Renounce Christ In Order To Keep Their Jobs
1/30/15 @ 2:40
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/29/15 @ 1:49
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/28/15 @ 5:30
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm