Right Wing Leftovers - 1/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/14/2013 5:33 pm
- Buster Wilson has had an epiphany: "[T]he progressive left just doesn’t care! They absolutely do not care about the facts, they don’t care about the truth, and they certainly do NOT care about what God or the Bible has to say about this! ... They want dominance. They want special privileges. They want special protections."
- We have no idea that GOPround actually does ... but now they are spreading their efforts to the states.
- James Dobson and John Hagee, together at last.
- Peter LaBarbera says "the homosexual movement corrupts our country."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer lectures Colin Powell, insisting that the GOP is not racist because the party abolished slavery and passed civil rights legislation. Of course, that was a long time ago ... but they did also have Allen West in Congress for one term.
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm