Right Wing Leftovers - 1/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/14/2013 6:33 pm
- Buster Wilson has had an epiphany: "[T]he progressive left just doesn’t care! They absolutely do not care about the facts, they don’t care about the truth, and they certainly do NOT care about what God or the Bible has to say about this! ... They want dominance. They want special privileges. They want special protections."
- We have no idea that GOPround actually does ... but now they are spreading their efforts to the states.
- James Dobson and John Hagee, together at last.
- Peter LaBarbera says "the homosexual movement corrupts our country."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer lectures Colin Powell, insisting that the GOP is not racist because the party abolished slavery and passed civil rights legislation. Of course, that was a long time ago ... but they did also have Allen West in Congress for one term.
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm