Right Wing Leftovers - 1/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/14/2013 6:33 pm
- Buster Wilson has had an epiphany: "[T]he progressive left just doesn’t care! They absolutely do not care about the facts, they don’t care about the truth, and they certainly do NOT care about what God or the Bible has to say about this! ... They want dominance. They want special privileges. They want special protections."
- We have no idea that GOPround actually does ... but now they are spreading their efforts to the states.
- James Dobson and John Hagee, together at last.
- Peter LaBarbera says "the homosexual movement corrupts our country."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer lectures Colin Powell, insisting that the GOP is not racist because the party abolished slavery and passed civil rights legislation. Of course, that was a long time ago ... but they did also have Allen West in Congress for one term.
6/30/16 @ 5:36
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:32
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/27/16 @ 5:33
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am