Right Wing Leftovers - 1/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/14/2013 6:33 pm
- Buster Wilson has had an epiphany: "[T]he progressive left just doesn’t care! They absolutely do not care about the facts, they don’t care about the truth, and they certainly do NOT care about what God or the Bible has to say about this! ... They want dominance. They want special privileges. They want special protections."
- We have no idea that GOPround actually does ... but now they are spreading their efforts to the states.
- James Dobson and John Hagee, together at last.
- Peter LaBarbera says "the homosexual movement corrupts our country."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer lectures Colin Powell, insisting that the GOP is not racist because the party abolished slavery and passed civil rights legislation. Of course, that was a long time ago ... but they did also have Allen West in Congress for one term.
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 5:31
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/25/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm