Right Wing Leftovers - 1/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/13/2012 6:30 pm
- It seems that even the Religious Right leaders attending the "stop Romney" confab in Texas this weekend don't have much hope that they'll be able to unify behind an alternate candidate.
- On a related note, Religious Right attorney James Bopp is voicing radio ads supporting Romney that are running in South Carolina.
- Can someone explain this quote from Ralph Reed: "Unlike 2008, voters who care about values are overwhelmingly concerned about the economy and jobs. That issue mix is in Romney's wheelhouse." Is Reed really suggesting that "values voters" weren't concerned about the economy in 2008?
- Concerned Women for America wants Tim Tebow to join them for the March For Life.
- Finally, the American Family Association is claiming its boycott against the Home Depot is succeeding.
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am