Right Wing Leftovers - 1/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/13/2012 6:30 pm
- It seems that even the Religious Right leaders attending the "stop Romney" confab in Texas this weekend don't have much hope that they'll be able to unify behind an alternate candidate.
- On a related note, Religious Right attorney James Bopp is voicing radio ads supporting Romney that are running in South Carolina.
- Can someone explain this quote from Ralph Reed: "Unlike 2008, voters who care about values are overwhelmingly concerned about the economy and jobs. That issue mix is in Romney's wheelhouse." Is Reed really suggesting that "values voters" weren't concerned about the economy in 2008?
- Concerned Women for America wants Tim Tebow to join them for the March For Life.
- Finally, the American Family Association is claiming its boycott against the Home Depot is succeeding.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm