Right Wing Leftovers - 1/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/13/2012 5:30 pm
- It seems that even the Religious Right leaders attending the "stop Romney" confab in Texas this weekend don't have much hope that they'll be able to unify behind an alternate candidate.
- On a related note, Religious Right attorney James Bopp is voicing radio ads supporting Romney that are running in South Carolina.
- Can someone explain this quote from Ralph Reed: "Unlike 2008, voters who care about values are overwhelmingly concerned about the economy and jobs. That issue mix is in Romney's wheelhouse." Is Reed really suggesting that "values voters" weren't concerned about the economy in 2008?
- Concerned Women for America wants Tim Tebow to join them for the March For Life.
- Finally, the American Family Association is claiming its boycott against the Home Depot is succeeding.
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm