Right Wing Leftovers - 1/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/13/2012 5:30 pm
- It seems that even the Religious Right leaders attending the "stop Romney" confab in Texas this weekend don't have much hope that they'll be able to unify behind an alternate candidate.
- On a related note, Religious Right attorney James Bopp is voicing radio ads supporting Romney that are running in South Carolina.
- Can someone explain this quote from Ralph Reed: "Unlike 2008, voters who care about values are overwhelmingly concerned about the economy and jobs. That issue mix is in Romney's wheelhouse." Is Reed really suggesting that "values voters" weren't concerned about the economy in 2008?
- Concerned Women for America wants Tim Tebow to join them for the March For Life.
- Finally, the American Family Association is claiming its boycott against the Home Depot is succeeding.
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm