Right Wing Leftovers - 1/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/13/2012 6:30 pm
- It seems that even the Religious Right leaders attending the "stop Romney" confab in Texas this weekend don't have much hope that they'll be able to unify behind an alternate candidate.
- On a related note, Religious Right attorney James Bopp is voicing radio ads supporting Romney that are running in South Carolina.
- Can someone explain this quote from Ralph Reed: "Unlike 2008, voters who care about values are overwhelmingly concerned about the economy and jobs. That issue mix is in Romney's wheelhouse." Is Reed really suggesting that "values voters" weren't concerned about the economy in 2008?
- Concerned Women for America wants Tim Tebow to join them for the March For Life.
- Finally, the American Family Association is claiming its boycott against the Home Depot is succeeding.
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm