Right Wing Leftovers - 11/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/29/2012 6:32 pm
- Peter LaBarbera focuses his fury on Rick Warren for being insufficiently anti-gay.
- Mat Staver says that a win for Liberty University's anti-health care reform lawsuit "literally guts ObamaCare across the board."
- CBN's David Brody has been "promoted" to fill-in for Glenn Beck on his television program.
- Brent Bozell has sent a letter to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus "pledging to make it his mission to counsel conservative donors to shun the party if its leaders in Congress agree to raise taxes." Considering that Bozell hasn't been particularly effective in his other missions, this is probably not much of a threat.
- Tea Party activists declare that "it is time for John Boehner and his spineless lieutenants to go."
- Sen. James Inhofe proclaims that Benghazi "is gonna go down as the biggest coverup in history,"
- CWA's Penny Nance suggests that President Obama's defense of Susan Rice might be "an admission that left-leaning women aren’t nearly as savvy and strong as conservative women and, therefore, need a little extra protection."
- Finally, it is nice to know that Bryan Fischer appreciates the work that we do:
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 11:53
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 1:55
4/27/16 @ 5:31
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm