Right Wing Leftovers - 11/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/29/2012 6:32 pm
- Peter LaBarbera focuses his fury on Rick Warren for being insufficiently anti-gay.
- Mat Staver says that a win for Liberty University's anti-health care reform lawsuit "literally guts ObamaCare across the board."
- CBN's David Brody has been "promoted" to fill-in for Glenn Beck on his television program.
- Brent Bozell has sent a letter to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus "pledging to make it his mission to counsel conservative donors to shun the party if its leaders in Congress agree to raise taxes." Considering that Bozell hasn't been particularly effective in his other missions, this is probably not much of a threat.
- Tea Party activists declare that "it is time for John Boehner and his spineless lieutenants to go."
- Sen. James Inhofe proclaims that Benghazi "is gonna go down as the biggest coverup in history,"
- CWA's Penny Nance suggests that President Obama's defense of Susan Rice might be "an admission that left-leaning women aren’t nearly as savvy and strong as conservative women and, therefore, need a little extra protection."
- Finally, it is nice to know that Bryan Fischer appreciates the work that we do:
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 5:31
LaBarbera: America Must Embrace 'Christian Oriented Law That Does Not Try To Grant Civil Rights Status To A Sin'
10/17/14 @ 12:08
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm