Right Wing Leftovers - 11/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/29/2012 6:32 pm
- Peter LaBarbera focuses his fury on Rick Warren for being insufficiently anti-gay.
- Mat Staver says that a win for Liberty University's anti-health care reform lawsuit "literally guts ObamaCare across the board."
- CBN's David Brody has been "promoted" to fill-in for Glenn Beck on his television program.
- Brent Bozell has sent a letter to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus "pledging to make it his mission to counsel conservative donors to shun the party if its leaders in Congress agree to raise taxes." Considering that Bozell hasn't been particularly effective in his other missions, this is probably not much of a threat.
- Tea Party activists declare that "it is time for John Boehner and his spineless lieutenants to go."
- Sen. James Inhofe proclaims that Benghazi "is gonna go down as the biggest coverup in history,"
- CWA's Penny Nance suggests that President Obama's defense of Susan Rice might be "an admission that left-leaning women aren’t nearly as savvy and strong as conservative women and, therefore, need a little extra protection."
- Finally, it is nice to know that Bryan Fischer appreciates the work that we do:
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 4:33
5/19/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm