Right Wing Leftovers - 11/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/29/2012 6:32 pm
- Peter LaBarbera focuses his fury on Rick Warren for being insufficiently anti-gay.
- Mat Staver says that a win for Liberty University's anti-health care reform lawsuit "literally guts ObamaCare across the board."
- CBN's David Brody has been "promoted" to fill-in for Glenn Beck on his television program.
- Brent Bozell has sent a letter to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus "pledging to make it his mission to counsel conservative donors to shun the party if its leaders in Congress agree to raise taxes." Considering that Bozell hasn't been particularly effective in his other missions, this is probably not much of a threat.
- Tea Party activists declare that "it is time for John Boehner and his spineless lieutenants to go."
- Sen. James Inhofe proclaims that Benghazi "is gonna go down as the biggest coverup in history,"
- CWA's Penny Nance suggests that President Obama's defense of Susan Rice might be "an admission that left-leaning women aren’t nearly as savvy and strong as conservative women and, therefore, need a little extra protection."
- Finally, it is nice to know that Bryan Fischer appreciates the work that we do:
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am