Right Wing Leftovers - 11/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/27/2013 4:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee will be ending his daily three hour radio program in early December.
- The US is moving its Vatican embassy, so we can probably expect to hear lots of Religious Right leaders screaming about how this is more evidence of President Obama hates Christianity or something.
- Peter LaBarbera says that no matter how widespread marriage equality becomes, "it has nothing to do with our Judeo-Christian tradition, so this is not marriage and we cannot pretend that this is marriage."
- A conservative polling firm claims that "Christian conservative activist Bob Vander Plaats would become the Republican frontrunner were he to run for U.S. Senate."
- Finally, FRC prays against the Nuclear Option: "Just as a wind from heaven prevailed against Cornwallis 232 years ago, may our God-fearing Senators be given winds of wisdom to navigate their way amid this new, even more hostile environment. May God protect us from judges who oppose what God calls right!"
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Family Research Council, Anti-Gay and Anti-Choice Activists, Pitch In For Montana Supreme Court Race
10/21/14 @ 10:57
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am