Right Wing Leftovers - 11/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/27/2012 6:30 pm
- Despite two years of constant pressure, it looks like Janet Porter's effort to get the Ohio legislature has failed.
- Mona Charen is mad that Democrats have refused "to be magnanimous in victory" following the election.
- But wait, maybe the election isn't over and Romney can still win!
- Conservative Christian talk radio host Frank Pastore is in a coma following a motorcycle accident.
- Personhood USA calls on the GOP to purge John McCain and "all of the Republican candidates who want to maintain the status quo on abortion."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton as he asserts that our three branches of government came directly out of the Bible:
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm