Right Wing Leftovers - 11/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/27/2012 5:30 pm
- Despite two years of constant pressure, it looks like Janet Porter's effort to get the Ohio legislature has failed.
- Mona Charen is mad that Democrats have refused "to be magnanimous in victory" following the election.
- But wait, maybe the election isn't over and Romney can still win!
- Conservative Christian talk radio host Frank Pastore is in a coma following a motorcycle accident.
- Personhood USA calls on the GOP to purge John McCain and "all of the Republican candidates who want to maintain the status quo on abortion."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton as he asserts that our three branches of government came directly out of the Bible:
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 4:33
12/18/14 @ 5:30
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm