Right Wing Leftovers - 11/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/27/2012 6:30 pm
- Despite two years of constant pressure, it looks like Janet Porter's effort to get the Ohio legislature has failed.
- Mona Charen is mad that Democrats have refused "to be magnanimous in victory" following the election.
- But wait, maybe the election isn't over and Romney can still win!
- Conservative Christian talk radio host Frank Pastore is in a coma following a motorcycle accident.
- Personhood USA calls on the GOP to purge John McCain and "all of the Republican candidates who want to maintain the status quo on abortion."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton as he asserts that our three branches of government came directly out of the Bible:
Share this post
3/11/14 @ 5:31
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/10/14 @ 10:14
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Swanson: Disney's 'Frozen' Is A Satanic Push To Turn Kids Gay
3/10/14 @ 1:00pm