Right Wing Leftovers - 11/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/27/2012 6:30 pm
- Despite two years of constant pressure, it looks like Janet Porter's effort to get the Ohio legislature has failed.
- Mona Charen is mad that Democrats have refused "to be magnanimous in victory" following the election.
- But wait, maybe the election isn't over and Romney can still win!
- Conservative Christian talk radio host Frank Pastore is in a coma following a motorcycle accident.
- Personhood USA calls on the GOP to purge John McCain and "all of the Republican candidates who want to maintain the status quo on abortion."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton as he asserts that our three branches of government came directly out of the Bible:
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am