Right Wing Leftovers - 11/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/27/2012 6:30 pm
- Despite two years of constant pressure, it looks like Janet Porter's effort to get the Ohio legislature has failed.
- Mona Charen is mad that Democrats have refused "to be magnanimous in victory" following the election.
- But wait, maybe the election isn't over and Romney can still win!
- Conservative Christian talk radio host Frank Pastore is in a coma following a motorcycle accident.
- Personhood USA calls on the GOP to purge John McCain and "all of the Republican candidates who want to maintain the status quo on abortion."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton as he asserts that our three branches of government came directly out of the Bible:
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am