Right Wing Leftovers - 11/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/26/2013 6:30 pm
- All of those reports about an epidemic of black youths playing the "Knockout Game" have got to be real; the story originated with WND, after all!
- Florida Republicans want cocaine-buying Congressman Trey Radel to resign.
- Now you know: "Christian reviewers say the sacrifices in the film ['Catching Fire'] prove remarkably similar to the deaths of early Christians in the Roman coliseum."
- Peter LaBarbera says that "ex-gays are now one of the most politically incorrect groups in American, one of the most persecuted groups."
- Finally, Dinesh D’Souza referred to President Barack Obama as “Grown-Up Trayvon” on Twitter today ... and then bravely deleted the tweet.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/17/14 @ 12:55
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am