Right Wing Leftovers - 11/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/26/2013 6:30 pm
- All of those reports about an epidemic of black youths playing the "Knockout Game" have got to be real; the story originated with WND, after all!
- Florida Republicans want cocaine-buying Congressman Trey Radel to resign.
- Now you know: "Christian reviewers say the sacrifices in the film ['Catching Fire'] prove remarkably similar to the deaths of early Christians in the Roman coliseum."
- Peter LaBarbera says that "ex-gays are now one of the most politically incorrect groups in American, one of the most persecuted groups."
- Finally, Dinesh D’Souza referred to President Barack Obama as “Grown-Up Trayvon” on Twitter today ... and then bravely deleted the tweet.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Glenn Beck: 'You Will Never Have Another Republican President Ever Again'
5/4/16 @ 12:26pm