Right Wing Leftovers - 11/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/26/2013 6:30 pm
- All of those reports about an epidemic of black youths playing the "Knockout Game" have got to be real; the story originated with WND, after all!
- Florida Republicans want cocaine-buying Congressman Trey Radel to resign.
- Now you know: "Christian reviewers say the sacrifices in the film ['Catching Fire'] prove remarkably similar to the deaths of early Christians in the Roman coliseum."
- Peter LaBarbera says that "ex-gays are now one of the most politically incorrect groups in American, one of the most persecuted groups."
- Finally, Dinesh D’Souza referred to President Barack Obama as “Grown-Up Trayvon” on Twitter today ... and then bravely deleted the tweet.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 5:32
7/25/14 @ 5:33
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am