Right Wing Leftovers - 11/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/26/2013 5:30 pm
- All of those reports about an epidemic of black youths playing the "Knockout Game" have got to be real; the story originated with WND, after all!
- Florida Republicans want cocaine-buying Congressman Trey Radel to resign.
- Now you know: "Christian reviewers say the sacrifices in the film ['Catching Fire'] prove remarkably similar to the deaths of early Christians in the Roman coliseum."
- Peter LaBarbera says that "ex-gays are now one of the most politically incorrect groups in American, one of the most persecuted groups."
- Finally, Dinesh D’Souza referred to President Barack Obama as “Grown-Up Trayvon” on Twitter today ... and then bravely deleted the tweet.
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
12/11/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm