Right Wing Leftovers - 11/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/25/2013 6:31 pm
- Rick Santorum's first outing as a Christian movie mogul is not off to a good start.
- WND and FRC continue to claim that the Southern Poverty Law Center has been "linked to domestic terrorism."
- A few weeks ago, Glenn Beck called Sen. John Cornyn a "piece of crap," but was exceedingly deferential when Cornyn appeared on his radio show today.
- AFA is now boycotting Radio Shack.
- Mark Krikorian says the Catholic church is for immigration reform because it’s trying to replace depleting population of churchgoers.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that everybody in Washington, DC knows that President Obama is actually a Muslim.
Share this post
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/18/14 @ 5:30
8/18/14 @ 4:10
8/15/14 @ 5:31
8/14/14 @ 5:30
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm