Right Wing Leftovers - 11/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/25/2013 5:31 pm
- Rick Santorum's first outing as a Christian movie mogul is not off to a good start.
- WND and FRC continue to claim that the Southern Poverty Law Center has been "linked to domestic terrorism."
- A few weeks ago, Glenn Beck called Sen. John Cornyn a "piece of crap," but was exceedingly deferential when Cornyn appeared on his radio show today.
- AFA is now boycotting Radio Shack.
- Mark Krikorian says the Catholic church is for immigration reform because it’s trying to replace depleting population of churchgoers.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that everybody in Washington, DC knows that President Obama is actually a Muslim.
2/5/16 @ 5:30
2/4/16 @ 5:31
2/3/16 @ 5:30
2/2/16 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Michele Bachmann Says Congress Cannot Pass Laws That Contradict The Laws Of God
1/25/16 @ 12:50pm