Right Wing Leftovers - 11/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/25/2013 6:31 pm
- Rick Santorum's first outing as a Christian movie mogul is not off to a good start.
- WND and FRC continue to claim that the Southern Poverty Law Center has been "linked to domestic terrorism."
- A few weeks ago, Glenn Beck called Sen. John Cornyn a "piece of crap," but was exceedingly deferential when Cornyn appeared on his radio show today.
- AFA is now boycotting Radio Shack.
- Mark Krikorian says the Catholic church is for immigration reform because it’s trying to replace depleting population of churchgoers.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that everybody in Washington, DC knows that President Obama is actually a Muslim.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am
58 Donald Trump Conspiracy Theories (And Counting!): The Definitive Trump Conspiracy Guide
5/27/16 @ 1:35pm
Donald Trump To Court Anti-LGBT Hate Groups, 'Prophets' And Televangelists
5/24/16 @ 3:10pm