Right Wing Leftovers - 11/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/25/2013 6:31 pm
- Rick Santorum's first outing as a Christian movie mogul is not off to a good start.
- WND and FRC continue to claim that the Southern Poverty Law Center has been "linked to domestic terrorism."
- A few weeks ago, Glenn Beck called Sen. John Cornyn a "piece of crap," but was exceedingly deferential when Cornyn appeared on his radio show today.
- AFA is now boycotting Radio Shack.
- Mark Krikorian says the Catholic church is for immigration reform because it’s trying to replace depleting population of churchgoers.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that everybody in Washington, DC knows that President Obama is actually a Muslim.
Share this post
4/20/15 @ 5:30
4/17/15 @ 5:30
4/17/15 @ 3:43
4/16/15 @ 5:32
4/15/15 @ 5:33
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm