Right Wing Leftovers - 11/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/19/2013 6:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer says it is okay for Christians to ask God to punish their enemies.
- Peter LaBarbera stands by Liz Cheney: "We who have God and truth on our side act like we're somehow wrong. Meanwhile, the forces of evil, those who are fighting for a sin movement act, like they have truth on their side. Shame on us for not behaving like we have truth on our side."
- According to Erik Rush's website, several high-ranking military officers were removed from their positions in recent weeks for stopping President Obama from detonating three nuclear weapons that would have killed 90% of the US population.
- How is it possible that racist black nationalist Ayo Kimathi has still not been fired from his government job?
- Finally, we wish that people who gush about the "private" Glenn Beck would explain how that one is supposedly so amazingly different than the public one and why is should make us see his lunatic rantings in a different light.
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 11:53
Paranoia-Rama: Martial Law Plot To Stop Trump, 'Covert Chemtrailing' And Agenda 21 Concentration Camps
4/29/16 @ 11:35
4/29/16 @ 11:03
4/28/16 @ 5:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm