Right Wing Leftovers - 11/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/19/2012 6:34 pm
- Lisa Biron, a member of the Alliance Defending Freedom's "Honor Corps," has been arrested on charges of taking an underage girl to Canada where she convinced to be filmed engaging in sexual activity.
- Liberty University professor and former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline will not lose his teaching position at LU even if the Kansas Supreme Court find that repeatedly violated ethics rules. Would you really expect anything else from a school that also employs Judith Reisman?
- Allen West demanded a recount and he got one ... and now he is trailing by even more votes.
- Papa John's Appreciation Day?
- Gary Bauer explains why Mitt Romney lost: "Obama won by tearing down Romney with a torrent of negative ads, especially during the Republican primaries. Even Romney’s solid debate performances couldn’t overcome all the negativity, which portrayed Romney as unfeeling and disconnected, and made voters think the president cared more about people like them."
- Finally, Jim Daly's insistence that evangelical Christian need to learn to collaborate and compromise will probably only result in him finding himself ostracized by the Religious Right.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/23/14 @ 12:35
4/22/14 @ 5:32
4/21/14 @ 5:30
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am