Right Wing Leftovers - 11/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/19/2012 5:34 pm
- Lisa Biron, a member of the Alliance Defending Freedom's "Honor Corps," has been arrested on charges of taking an underage girl to Canada where she convinced to be filmed engaging in sexual activity.
- Liberty University professor and former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline will not lose his teaching position at LU even if the Kansas Supreme Court find that repeatedly violated ethics rules. Would you really expect anything else from a school that also employs Judith Reisman?
- Allen West demanded a recount and he got one ... and now he is trailing by even more votes.
- Papa John's Appreciation Day?
- Gary Bauer explains why Mitt Romney lost: "Obama won by tearing down Romney with a torrent of negative ads, especially during the Republican primaries. Even Romney’s solid debate performances couldn’t overcome all the negativity, which portrayed Romney as unfeeling and disconnected, and made voters think the president cared more about people like them."
- Finally, Jim Daly's insistence that evangelical Christian need to learn to collaborate and compromise will probably only result in him finding himself ostracized by the Religious Right.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:32
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm