Right Wing Leftovers - 11/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/19/2012 6:34 pm
- Lisa Biron, a member of the Alliance Defending Freedom's "Honor Corps," has been arrested on charges of taking an underage girl to Canada where she convinced to be filmed engaging in sexual activity.
- Liberty University professor and former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline will not lose his teaching position at LU even if the Kansas Supreme Court find that repeatedly violated ethics rules. Would you really expect anything else from a school that also employs Judith Reisman?
- Allen West demanded a recount and he got one ... and now he is trailing by even more votes.
- Papa John's Appreciation Day?
- Gary Bauer explains why Mitt Romney lost: "Obama won by tearing down Romney with a torrent of negative ads, especially during the Republican primaries. Even Romney’s solid debate performances couldn’t overcome all the negativity, which portrayed Romney as unfeeling and disconnected, and made voters think the president cared more about people like them."
- Finally, Jim Daly's insistence that evangelical Christian need to learn to collaborate and compromise will probably only result in him finding himself ostracized by the Religious Right.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm