Right Wing Leftovers - 11/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/19/2012 6:34 pm
- Lisa Biron, a member of the Alliance Defending Freedom's "Honor Corps," has been arrested on charges of taking an underage girl to Canada where she convinced to be filmed engaging in sexual activity.
- Liberty University professor and former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline will not lose his teaching position at LU even if the Kansas Supreme Court find that repeatedly violated ethics rules. Would you really expect anything else from a school that also employs Judith Reisman?
- Allen West demanded a recount and he got one ... and now he is trailing by even more votes.
- Papa John's Appreciation Day?
- Gary Bauer explains why Mitt Romney lost: "Obama won by tearing down Romney with a torrent of negative ads, especially during the Republican primaries. Even Romney’s solid debate performances couldn’t overcome all the negativity, which portrayed Romney as unfeeling and disconnected, and made voters think the president cared more about people like them."
- Finally, Jim Daly's insistence that evangelical Christian need to learn to collaborate and compromise will probably only result in him finding himself ostracized by the Religious Right.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am