Right Wing Leftovers - 11/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/18/2013 5:30 pm
- Once again, David Barton insists that the Constitution is filled with quotes out of the Bible.
- The World Congress of Families is not happy about having its meeting kicked out of the Dirksen Senate Office Building last week.
- Quote of the day from Sen. Ted Cruz: "God bless James O'Keefe."
- Will Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell become the president of his alma mater, Pat Robertson's Regent University, upon leaving office?
- Finally, good luck trying to understand "Coach" Dave Daubenmire's position on bullying in his latest video, which seems to be that bullying of adults doesn't exist, especially in football ... which it, itself, a form of organized bullying, which is why anti-bullying advocates are trying to eliminate it.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/25/14 @ 12:34
11/24/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm