Right Wing Leftovers - 11/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/18/2013 6:30 pm
- Once again, David Barton insists that the Constitution is filled with quotes out of the Bible.
- The World Congress of Families is not happy about having its meeting kicked out of the Dirksen Senate Office Building last week.
- Quote of the day from Sen. Ted Cruz: "God bless James O'Keefe."
- Will Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell become the president of his alma mater, Pat Robertson's Regent University, upon leaving office?
- Finally, good luck trying to understand "Coach" Dave Daubenmire's position on bullying in his latest video, which seems to be that bullying of adults doesn't exist, especially in football ... which it, itself, a form of organized bullying, which is why anti-bullying advocates are trying to eliminate it.
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 3:34
9/4/15 @ 2:54
9/3/15 @ 5:30
9/2/15 @ 5:31
9/1/15 @ 5:36
9/1/15 @ 5:31
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm