Right Wing Leftovers - 11/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/18/2013 6:30 pm
- Once again, David Barton insists that the Constitution is filled with quotes out of the Bible.
- The World Congress of Families is not happy about having its meeting kicked out of the Dirksen Senate Office Building last week.
- Quote of the day from Sen. Ted Cruz: "God bless James O'Keefe."
- Will Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell become the president of his alma mater, Pat Robertson's Regent University, upon leaving office?
- Finally, good luck trying to understand "Coach" Dave Daubenmire's position on bullying in his latest video, which seems to be that bullying of adults doesn't exist, especially in football ... which it, itself, a form of organized bullying, which is why anti-bullying advocates are trying to eliminate it.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am