Right Wing Leftovers - 11/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/16/2012 6:30 pm
- Allen West's request for a recount in his lost bid for re-elections has been denied.
- On a related note, Gary Cass claims that West is being denied a recount because "he’s being singled out as a Christian elected official."
- Matt Barber says that churches that do not preach against homosexuality "are not engaging in love and grace; they are doing something most hateful."
- Beware! The "Twilight" books and movies are a "doorway to darkness."
- Franklin Graham is now claiming he was unaware that the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association described Mormonism as a "cult" and was "shocked" when he found out!
- The guest on the most recent episode of "God Knows" with Cindy Jacobs explained how he found Jesus by watching TBN while on LSD.
- Finally, FRC's latest prayer update says that President Obama's re-election and the spread of marriage equality are signs that "religious oppression and persecution ... is already underway, and will only increase."
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am