Right Wing Leftovers -11/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/14/2013 6:30 pm
- Several House Republicans have drafted articles of impeachment against Attorney General Eric Holder.
- Rick Santorum will be the keynote speaker at a Christian Women in Media Association event next week. Lucky them!
- We will never understand why groups like CWA claim that they have been designated a "hate group" by the SLPC when it is so demonstrably false.
- Ralph Reed says the GOP should try to model itself on Pope Francis.
- Finally, FRC prays against ENDA: "May God give House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and Congress the moral strength to reject ENDA! (Ex 23:2; Dt 28; Josh 1:8 ff; Is 10:1; Rom 1:32; Eph 6:10-20; Rev 12:11)."
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am