Right Wing Leftovers - 11/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/14/2012 6:34 pm
- Gary Cass says that progressive Christians "cherry pick things in the Bible they prefer and despise the rest. This is intellectually dishonest and hypocritical. By exalting their own ideas of morality, they have cut themselves off from God and His revelation. They have made themselves their own god, therefore they have become God’s enemy."
- David Lane blasts Jim Daly for supposedly flying the “white flag of surrender” to the Right's political opponents on social issues.
- Gary Bauer declares that "the Left is determined to 'fundamentally transform' this country, and it fights day after day after day. It never gives up and we cannot either!"
- It seems that President Obama has been chosen by God "like Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, whose insane capriciousness enlarged the voice of godly prophet Daniel in the midst of a godless culture."
- CWA's Penny Nance tells the GOP "we will leave you if you betray us" on the issue of abortion.
- Finally, Joseph Farah says God's judgment will soon fall on America and Christians have to "figure out ways to insulate ourselves from what they are bringing down on all of us. We need to be prepared for the economic calamity they are causing. We need to be prepared for the spiritual judgment they are bringing down on all of us. We need to be prepared for the repression they will inflict on us. And we need to be prepared to rebuild what they are destroying."
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 12:24
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm