Right Wing Leftovers - 11/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/14/2012 6:34 pm
- Gary Cass says that progressive Christians "cherry pick things in the Bible they prefer and despise the rest. This is intellectually dishonest and hypocritical. By exalting their own ideas of morality, they have cut themselves off from God and His revelation. They have made themselves their own god, therefore they have become God’s enemy."
- David Lane blasts Jim Daly for supposedly flying the “white flag of surrender” to the Right's political opponents on social issues.
- Gary Bauer declares that "the Left is determined to 'fundamentally transform' this country, and it fights day after day after day. It never gives up and we cannot either!"
- It seems that President Obama has been chosen by God "like Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, whose insane capriciousness enlarged the voice of godly prophet Daniel in the midst of a godless culture."
- CWA's Penny Nance tells the GOP "we will leave you if you betray us" on the issue of abortion.
- Finally, Joseph Farah says God's judgment will soon fall on America and Christians have to "figure out ways to insulate ourselves from what they are bringing down on all of us. We need to be prepared for the economic calamity they are causing. We need to be prepared for the spiritual judgment they are bringing down on all of us. We need to be prepared for the repression they will inflict on us. And we need to be prepared to rebuild what they are destroying."
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am