Right Wing Leftovers - 11/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/13/2012 6:33 pm
- Matt Barber responds to the election results by declaring that "God will not be mocked."
- Oh good, Joel Gilbert says that a sequel to "Dreams From My Real Father" is in the works.
- Peter LaBarbera is furious that "the national Republican Party now has no problem if the Republican is openly homosexual."
- Bryan Fischer says that if the GOP hopes to survive, "it must say no to amnesty, no to an increase in the debt ceiling, and an emphatic no to gay marriage."
- Finally, FRC prays in response to the election: "Heavenly Father, yet grant us victory beyond these defeats! Reverse four states' embrace of same-sex "marriage," our national embrace of unprecedented economic irresponsibility; our affirming of those who advocate for abortion, homosexuality, lack of support for Israel, passive or active support for Islamist regimes and groups and other policies and practices that defy you and will bring harm to our nation."
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/27/16 @ 12:31
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am