Right Wing Leftovers - 11/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/13/2012 6:33 pm
- Matt Barber responds to the election results by declaring that "God will not be mocked."
- Oh good, Joel Gilbert says that a sequel to "Dreams From My Real Father" is in the works.
- Peter LaBarbera is furious that "the national Republican Party now has no problem if the Republican is openly homosexual."
- Bryan Fischer says that if the GOP hopes to survive, "it must say no to amnesty, no to an increase in the debt ceiling, and an emphatic no to gay marriage."
- Finally, FRC prays in response to the election: "Heavenly Father, yet grant us victory beyond these defeats! Reverse four states' embrace of same-sex "marriage," our national embrace of unprecedented economic irresponsibility; our affirming of those who advocate for abortion, homosexuality, lack of support for Israel, passive or active support for Islamist regimes and groups and other policies and practices that defy you and will bring harm to our nation."
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
FRC's Ken Blackwell: Houston Pastor Subpoenas Stem From 'Domestic Version Of The Terrorists Outside Our Country'
10/17/14 @ 2:35
LaBarbera: America Must Embrace 'Christian Oriented Law That Does Not Try To Grant Civil Rights Status To A Sin'
10/17/14 @ 12:08
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am