Right Wing Leftovers - 11/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/13/2012 6:33 pm
- Matt Barber responds to the election results by declaring that "God will not be mocked."
- Oh good, Joel Gilbert says that a sequel to "Dreams From My Real Father" is in the works.
- Peter LaBarbera is furious that "the national Republican Party now has no problem if the Republican is openly homosexual."
- Bryan Fischer says that if the GOP hopes to survive, "it must say no to amnesty, no to an increase in the debt ceiling, and an emphatic no to gay marriage."
- Finally, FRC prays in response to the election: "Heavenly Father, yet grant us victory beyond these defeats! Reverse four states' embrace of same-sex "marriage," our national embrace of unprecedented economic irresponsibility; our affirming of those who advocate for abortion, homosexuality, lack of support for Israel, passive or active support for Islamist regimes and groups and other policies and practices that defy you and will bring harm to our nation."
Share this post
5/6/15 @ 5:30
5/5/15 @ 5:30
5/4/15 @ 5:30
5/1/15 @ 5:33
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Rick Wiles Warns Of 'Fireball From Space' If Supreme Court Strikes Down Gay Marriage Bans
5/1/15 @ 1:20pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am