Right Wing Leftovers - 11/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/13/2012 6:33 pm
- Matt Barber responds to the election results by declaring that "God will not be mocked."
- Oh good, Joel Gilbert says that a sequel to "Dreams From My Real Father" is in the works.
- Peter LaBarbera is furious that "the national Republican Party now has no problem if the Republican is openly homosexual."
- Bryan Fischer says that if the GOP hopes to survive, "it must say no to amnesty, no to an increase in the debt ceiling, and an emphatic no to gay marriage."
- Finally, FRC prays in response to the election: "Heavenly Father, yet grant us victory beyond these defeats! Reverse four states' embrace of same-sex "marriage," our national embrace of unprecedented economic irresponsibility; our affirming of those who advocate for abortion, homosexuality, lack of support for Israel, passive or active support for Islamist regimes and groups and other policies and practices that defy you and will bring harm to our nation."
Share this post
3/30/15 @ 5:30
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/25/15 @ 11:04
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm