Right Wing Leftovers - 11/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/13/2012 6:33 pm
- Matt Barber responds to the election results by declaring that "God will not be mocked."
- Oh good, Joel Gilbert says that a sequel to "Dreams From My Real Father" is in the works.
- Peter LaBarbera is furious that "the national Republican Party now has no problem if the Republican is openly homosexual."
- Bryan Fischer says that if the GOP hopes to survive, "it must say no to amnesty, no to an increase in the debt ceiling, and an emphatic no to gay marriage."
- Finally, FRC prays in response to the election: "Heavenly Father, yet grant us victory beyond these defeats! Reverse four states' embrace of same-sex "marriage," our national embrace of unprecedented economic irresponsibility; our affirming of those who advocate for abortion, homosexuality, lack of support for Israel, passive or active support for Islamist regimes and groups and other policies and practices that defy you and will bring harm to our nation."
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 4:45
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm