Right Wing Leftovers - 11/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/12/2013 5:32 pm
- CBN "journalist" David Brody loves Sarah Palin: "Folks need to cut Sarah Palin some slack. She’s got more principle and determination in one finger than hordes of liberals combined. Oh, and this Mamma Grizzly is smarter than the average bear. She’s ridiculed because she doesn’t play the mainstream media’s game and didn’t go to Harvard or Yale. Oy-gevalt."
- The Religious Right activists behind the effort to overturn California's transgender anti-discrimination bill say they've gathered enough signatures to put the issue on the ballot.
- Don Feder says that "only in Obama's America could a youth who may have been born in Kenya, who spent part of his childhood in Muslim Indonesia with his hippy mother, who palled around with communists most of his life (Frank Marshall Davis and Bill Ayers among them) grow up to be president." Frankly, that doesn't make any sense because this sort of thing obviously can (and did) happen in the America that existed before it became "Obama's America"; that's how he became president.
- Apparently the Bible is so accurate it even contains prophecies about missiles and rockets.
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" explains that life actually begins before conception:
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 1:53
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm