Right Wing Leftovers - 11/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/12/2013 6:32 pm
- CBN "journalist" David Brody loves Sarah Palin: "Folks need to cut Sarah Palin some slack. She’s got more principle and determination in one finger than hordes of liberals combined. Oh, and this Mamma Grizzly is smarter than the average bear. She’s ridiculed because she doesn’t play the mainstream media’s game and didn’t go to Harvard or Yale. Oy-gevalt."
- The Religious Right activists behind the effort to overturn California's transgender anti-discrimination bill say they've gathered enough signatures to put the issue on the ballot.
- Don Feder says that "only in Obama's America could a youth who may have been born in Kenya, who spent part of his childhood in Muslim Indonesia with his hippy mother, who palled around with communists most of his life (Frank Marshall Davis and Bill Ayers among them) grow up to be president." Frankly, that doesn't make any sense because this sort of thing obviously can (and did) happen in the America that existed before it became "Obama's America"; that's how he became president.
- Apparently the Bible is so accurate it even contains prophecies about missiles and rockets.
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" explains that life actually begins before conception:
Share this post
9/15/14 @ 5:30
9/15/14 @ 12:40
9/12/14 @ 5:32
9/12/14 @ 10:56
9/11/14 @ 5:30
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm