Right Wing Leftovers - 11/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/12/2013 6:32 pm
- CBN "journalist" David Brody loves Sarah Palin: "Folks need to cut Sarah Palin some slack. She’s got more principle and determination in one finger than hordes of liberals combined. Oh, and this Mamma Grizzly is smarter than the average bear. She’s ridiculed because she doesn’t play the mainstream media’s game and didn’t go to Harvard or Yale. Oy-gevalt."
- The Religious Right activists behind the effort to overturn California's transgender anti-discrimination bill say they've gathered enough signatures to put the issue on the ballot.
- Don Feder says that "only in Obama's America could a youth who may have been born in Kenya, who spent part of his childhood in Muslim Indonesia with his hippy mother, who palled around with communists most of his life (Frank Marshall Davis and Bill Ayers among them) grow up to be president." Frankly, that doesn't make any sense because this sort of thing obviously can (and did) happen in the America that existed before it became "Obama's America"; that's how he became president.
- Apparently the Bible is so accurate it even contains prophecies about missiles and rockets.
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" explains that life actually begins before conception:
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
8/25/15 @ 5:31
8/24/15 @ 5:29
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am