Right Wing Leftovers - 11/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/12/2013 6:32 pm
- CBN "journalist" David Brody loves Sarah Palin: "Folks need to cut Sarah Palin some slack. She’s got more principle and determination in one finger than hordes of liberals combined. Oh, and this Mamma Grizzly is smarter than the average bear. She’s ridiculed because she doesn’t play the mainstream media’s game and didn’t go to Harvard or Yale. Oy-gevalt."
- The Religious Right activists behind the effort to overturn California's transgender anti-discrimination bill say they've gathered enough signatures to put the issue on the ballot.
- Don Feder says that "only in Obama's America could a youth who may have been born in Kenya, who spent part of his childhood in Muslim Indonesia with his hippy mother, who palled around with communists most of his life (Frank Marshall Davis and Bill Ayers among them) grow up to be president." Frankly, that doesn't make any sense because this sort of thing obviously can (and did) happen in the America that existed before it became "Obama's America"; that's how he became president.
- Apparently the Bible is so accurate it even contains prophecies about missiles and rockets.
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" explains that life actually begins before conception:
Share this post
After Being Stripped Of A Committee Assignment, Klingenschmitt Suspends His 'Pray In Jesus Name' Show
3/31/15 @ 10:35
3/30/15 @ 5:30
3/27/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm