Right Wing Leftovers - 11/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/1/2013 5:33 pm
- Just as he promised, Rep. Steve Stockman is handing out copies of a book calling for President Obama's impeachment to his House colleagues.
- It is truly amazing that FRC argues that ENDA should not be passed because gays will be given "special status" when all the legislation does is provide the same protections that are already granted to Christians and those of other religious faiths.
- Samuel Rodriguez is launching a 40-day fast for immigration reform.
- It is probably a safe bet to be wary of anyone Glenn Beck calls "his friend and Congressional candidate" such as Dan Bongino.
- The "Draft Ben Carson" movement is setting up shop in Iowa and is being headed by none other than Vernon Robinson.
Share this post
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/16/14 @ 1:10
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am