Right Wing Leftovers - 11/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/1/2013 5:33 pm
- Just as he promised, Rep. Steve Stockman is handing out copies of a book calling for President Obama's impeachment to his House colleagues.
- It is truly amazing that FRC argues that ENDA should not be passed because gays will be given "special status" when all the legislation does is provide the same protections that are already granted to Christians and those of other religious faiths.
- Samuel Rodriguez is launching a 40-day fast for immigration reform.
- It is probably a safe bet to be wary of anyone Glenn Beck calls "his friend and Congressional candidate" such as Dan Bongino.
- The "Draft Ben Carson" movement is setting up shop in Iowa and is being headed by none other than Vernon Robinson.
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 5:31
10/1/14 @ 1:20
9/30/14 @ 5:32
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/30/14 @ 10:30
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm