Right Wing Leftovers - 11/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/1/2013 4:33 pm
- Just as he promised, Rep. Steve Stockman is handing out copies of a book calling for President Obama's impeachment to his House colleagues.
- It is truly amazing that FRC argues that ENDA should not be passed because gays will be given "special status" when all the legislation does is provide the same protections that are already granted to Christians and those of other religious faiths.
- Samuel Rodriguez is launching a 40-day fast for immigration reform.
- It is probably a safe bet to be wary of anyone Glenn Beck calls "his friend and Congressional candidate" such as Dan Bongino.
- The "Draft Ben Carson" movement is setting up shop in Iowa and is being headed by none other than Vernon Robinson.
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 4:32
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm