Right Wing Leftovers - 1/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/11/2013 6:29 pm
- Roy Moore was sworn in as chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court today, nine years after being removed from that very position for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments from the courthouse.
- How sad, the Tea Party is struggling to find a way to remain relevant.
- Bill Donohue says that "given [President] Obama’s ideology, perhaps it would make more sense for him to swear on Das Kapital" at his inauguration.
- Is Mark Sanford really contemplating a run for Congress?
- Finally, Glenn Beck and crew mock Alex Jones for crying and believing in crazy conspiracy theories. Seriously:
Share this post
3/30/15 @ 5:30
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/24/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm