Right Wing Leftovers - 1/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/11/2013 6:29 pm
- Roy Moore was sworn in as chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court today, nine years after being removed from that very position for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments from the courthouse.
- How sad, the Tea Party is struggling to find a way to remain relevant.
- Bill Donohue says that "given [President] Obama’s ideology, perhaps it would make more sense for him to swear on Das Kapital" at his inauguration.
- Is Mark Sanford really contemplating a run for Congress?
- Finally, Glenn Beck and crew mock Alex Jones for crying and believing in crazy conspiracy theories. Seriously:
Share this post
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am