Right Wing Leftovers - 1/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/11/2013 5:29 pm
- Roy Moore was sworn in as chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court today, nine years after being removed from that very position for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments from the courthouse.
- How sad, the Tea Party is struggling to find a way to remain relevant.
- Bill Donohue says that "given [President] Obama’s ideology, perhaps it would make more sense for him to swear on Das Kapital" at his inauguration.
- Is Mark Sanford really contemplating a run for Congress?
- Finally, Glenn Beck and crew mock Alex Jones for crying and believing in crazy conspiracy theories. Seriously:
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
11/14/14 @ 5:30
11/13/14 @ 5:31
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm