Right Wing Leftovers - 1/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/11/2013 5:29 pm
- Roy Moore was sworn in as chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court today, nine years after being removed from that very position for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments from the courthouse.
- How sad, the Tea Party is struggling to find a way to remain relevant.
- Bill Donohue says that "given [President] Obama’s ideology, perhaps it would make more sense for him to swear on Das Kapital" at his inauguration.
- Is Mark Sanford really contemplating a run for Congress?
- Finally, Glenn Beck and crew mock Alex Jones for crying and believing in crazy conspiracy theories. Seriously:
Share this post
3/4/15 @ 5:33
3/4/15 @ 5:30
3/3/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 5:44
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm