Right Wing Leftovers - 1/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/11/2013 5:29 pm
- Roy Moore was sworn in as chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court today, nine years after being removed from that very position for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments from the courthouse.
- How sad, the Tea Party is struggling to find a way to remain relevant.
- Bill Donohue says that "given [President] Obama’s ideology, perhaps it would make more sense for him to swear on Das Kapital" at his inauguration.
- Is Mark Sanford really contemplating a run for Congress?
- Finally, Glenn Beck and crew mock Alex Jones for crying and believing in crazy conspiracy theories. Seriously:
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/28/15 @ 12:20
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/27/15 @ 4:40
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm