Right Wing Leftovers - 1/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/10/2014 6:30 pm
- Good point, Gary Bauer: "Ted Kennedy can drive a woman off a bridge and go on to serve decades in the Senate and be hailed as a courageous leader. But if a Republican shuts down a bridge, the left is ready to breakout the pitchforks."
- It is time for the church to start preparing for the fall of America.
- Eugene Delgaudio's Public Advocate will be protesting Terry McAuliffe's inauguration.
- Speaking of Delgaudio, you would think that, at some point, the voters in Loudoun County would grow tired of being embarrassed by him and vote him out of office.
- Glenn Beck's public opposition to throwing gays into the ovens causing him to lose supporters.
- Finally, speaking of Beck, we genuinely have no idea what this latest conspiracy theory is that he promotes at the beginning of this clip.
Share this post
4/17/15 @ 5:30
4/16/15 @ 5:32
4/16/15 @ 2:27
4/15/15 @ 5:33
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am