Right Wing Leftovers - 1/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/10/2014 6:30 pm
- Good point, Gary Bauer: "Ted Kennedy can drive a woman off a bridge and go on to serve decades in the Senate and be hailed as a courageous leader. But if a Republican shuts down a bridge, the left is ready to breakout the pitchforks."
- It is time for the church to start preparing for the fall of America.
- Eugene Delgaudio's Public Advocate will be protesting Terry McAuliffe's inauguration.
- Speaking of Delgaudio, you would think that, at some point, the voters in Loudoun County would grow tired of being embarrassed by him and vote him out of office.
- Glenn Beck's public opposition to throwing gays into the ovens causing him to lose supporters.
- Finally, speaking of Beck, we genuinely have no idea what this latest conspiracy theory is that he promotes at the beginning of this clip.
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am