Right Wing Leftovers - 1/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/10/2014 5:30 pm
- Good point, Gary Bauer: "Ted Kennedy can drive a woman off a bridge and go on to serve decades in the Senate and be hailed as a courageous leader. But if a Republican shuts down a bridge, the left is ready to breakout the pitchforks."
- It is time for the church to start preparing for the fall of America.
- Eugene Delgaudio's Public Advocate will be protesting Terry McAuliffe's inauguration.
- Speaking of Delgaudio, you would think that, at some point, the voters in Loudoun County would grow tired of being embarrassed by him and vote him out of office.
- Glenn Beck's public opposition to throwing gays into the ovens causing him to lose supporters.
- Finally, speaking of Beck, we genuinely have no idea what this latest conspiracy theory is that he promotes at the beginning of this clip.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 3:17
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm