Right Wing Leftovers - 1/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/10/2014 5:30 pm
- Good point, Gary Bauer: "Ted Kennedy can drive a woman off a bridge and go on to serve decades in the Senate and be hailed as a courageous leader. But if a Republican shuts down a bridge, the left is ready to breakout the pitchforks."
- It is time for the church to start preparing for the fall of America.
- Eugene Delgaudio's Public Advocate will be protesting Terry McAuliffe's inauguration.
- Speaking of Delgaudio, you would think that, at some point, the voters in Loudoun County would grow tired of being embarrassed by him and vote him out of office.
- Glenn Beck's public opposition to throwing gays into the ovens causing him to lose supporters.
- Finally, speaking of Beck, we genuinely have no idea what this latest conspiracy theory is that he promotes at the beginning of this clip.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/25/14 @ 4:35
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/24/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm