Right Wing Leftovers - 1/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/10/2014 6:30 pm
- Good point, Gary Bauer: "Ted Kennedy can drive a woman off a bridge and go on to serve decades in the Senate and be hailed as a courageous leader. But if a Republican shuts down a bridge, the left is ready to breakout the pitchforks."
- It is time for the church to start preparing for the fall of America.
- Eugene Delgaudio's Public Advocate will be protesting Terry McAuliffe's inauguration.
- Speaking of Delgaudio, you would think that, at some point, the voters in Loudoun County would grow tired of being embarrassed by him and vote him out of office.
- Glenn Beck's public opposition to throwing gays into the ovens causing him to lose supporters.
- Finally, speaking of Beck, we genuinely have no idea what this latest conspiracy theory is that he promotes at the beginning of this clip.
Share this post
10/6/15 @ 5:30
10/5/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 5:30
'He Is A Very Small, Sad Man': Glenn Beck Did Not Appreciate President Obama's Comments On Oregon Shooting
10/2/15 @ 3:01
10/2/15 @ 2:45
10/1/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am