Right Wing Leftovers - 10/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/9/2013 5:30 pm
- Tom DeLay and Jim Garlow are among the speakers at an upcoming Tea Party Unity Summit.
- This is an actual headline from the AFA's "news" arm: "Pro-family attorneys arguing for traditional marriage before lesbian judge."
- Remember when the entire conservative movement lost their minds because the Dixie Chicks said they didn't like President George W. Bush? Remember that?
- Randy Thomasson frets that "now even the word 'parent' has lost its unique meaning in the law."
- Rick Santorum says that he "strongly supports" the Family Research Council and other sponsors of the Values Voter Summit.
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/21/16 @ 5:40
Tom DeLay: GOP Should Leave Supreme Court With Eight Justices Until A Republican Is Elected President
7/21/16 @ 1:50
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/19/16 @ 6:30
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm