Right Wing Leftovers - 10/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/9/2013 5:30 pm
- Tom DeLay and Jim Garlow are among the speakers at an upcoming Tea Party Unity Summit.
- This is an actual headline from the AFA's "news" arm: "Pro-family attorneys arguing for traditional marriage before lesbian judge."
- Remember when the entire conservative movement lost their minds because the Dixie Chicks said they didn't like President George W. Bush? Remember that?
- Randy Thomasson frets that "now even the word 'parent' has lost its unique meaning in the law."
- Rick Santorum says that he "strongly supports" the Family Research Council and other sponsors of the Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Santorum: Official Response To Ebola Demonstrates Why Conservatives Don't Trust Government Or Experts
10/17/14 @ 10:47
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm