Right Wing Leftovers - 10/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/9/2013 5:30 pm
- Tom DeLay and Jim Garlow are among the speakers at an upcoming Tea Party Unity Summit.
- This is an actual headline from the AFA's "news" arm: "Pro-family attorneys arguing for traditional marriage before lesbian judge."
- Remember when the entire conservative movement lost their minds because the Dixie Chicks said they didn't like President George W. Bush? Remember that?
- Randy Thomasson frets that "now even the word 'parent' has lost its unique meaning in the law."
- Rick Santorum says that he "strongly supports" the Family Research Council and other sponsors of the Values Voter Summit.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am