Right Wing Leftovers - 10/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/9/2013 4:30 pm
- Tom DeLay and Jim Garlow are among the speakers at an upcoming Tea Party Unity Summit.
- This is an actual headline from the AFA's "news" arm: "Pro-family attorneys arguing for traditional marriage before lesbian judge."
- Remember when the entire conservative movement lost their minds because the Dixie Chicks said they didn't like President George W. Bush? Remember that?
- Randy Thomasson frets that "now even the word 'parent' has lost its unique meaning in the law."
- Rick Santorum says that he "strongly supports" the Family Research Council and other sponsors of the Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
11/30/15 @ 5:30
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm