Right Wing Leftovers - 10/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/9/2013 5:30 pm
- Tom DeLay and Jim Garlow are among the speakers at an upcoming Tea Party Unity Summit.
- This is an actual headline from the AFA's "news" arm: "Pro-family attorneys arguing for traditional marriage before lesbian judge."
- Remember when the entire conservative movement lost their minds because the Dixie Chicks said they didn't like President George W. Bush? Remember that?
- Randy Thomasson frets that "now even the word 'parent' has lost its unique meaning in the law."
- Rick Santorum says that he "strongly supports" the Family Research Council and other sponsors of the Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:31
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Is Helping 'His ISIS Buddies,' Introducing 'National Socialism' And Persecuting Conservatives
9/26/14 @ 2:00
9/25/14 @ 5:31
9/24/14 @ 5:30
9/23/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am