Right Wing Leftovers - 10/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/9/2012 4:29 pm
- The Committee Against Physician Assisted Suicide, which is fighting a Massachusetts ballot measure that would allow terminally ill patients to self-administer life-ending drugs, has returned a $250,000 donation from the American Family Association because of the AFA's anti-gay bigotry.
- Rick Santorum is campaigning against marriage equality in Washington state.
- Hundreds of pastors recently gathered to pray over Todd Akin at a Restoration event in Missouri.
- Randall Terry is out with a new website and video labeling Samuel L. Jackson an "Uncle Tom."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says the Religious Right doesn't have to worry about Mitt Romney using the White House to spread Mormonism because Romney knows that he cannot risk alienating Christian conservatives.
Share this post
3/6/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 5:34
3/5/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 4:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm