Right Wing Leftovers - 10/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/9/2012 5:29 pm
- The Committee Against Physician Assisted Suicide, which is fighting a Massachusetts ballot measure that would allow terminally ill patients to self-administer life-ending drugs, has returned a $250,000 donation from the American Family Association because of the AFA's anti-gay bigotry.
- Rick Santorum is campaigning against marriage equality in Washington state.
- Hundreds of pastors recently gathered to pray over Todd Akin at a Restoration event in Missouri.
- Randall Terry is out with a new website and video labeling Samuel L. Jackson an "Uncle Tom."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says the Religious Right doesn't have to worry about Mitt Romney using the White House to spread Mormonism because Romney knows that he cannot risk alienating Christian conservatives.
Share this post
3/26/15 @ 5:31
Obama Supports Mandatory Voting In Order To 'Flood The Nation With Illegal Immigrants' And Destroy The GOP
3/26/15 @ 3:09
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/24/15 @ 5:30
The Modern-Day Prophets At AFA Warn SCOTUS That Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Be 'A Fist In The Face Of God Almighty'
3/24/15 @ 4:44
3/24/15 @ 3:05
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm