Right Wing Leftovers - 10/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/9/2012 5:29 pm
- The Committee Against Physician Assisted Suicide, which is fighting a Massachusetts ballot measure that would allow terminally ill patients to self-administer life-ending drugs, has returned a $250,000 donation from the American Family Association because of the AFA's anti-gay bigotry.
- Rick Santorum is campaigning against marriage equality in Washington state.
- Hundreds of pastors recently gathered to pray over Todd Akin at a Restoration event in Missouri.
- Randall Terry is out with a new website and video labeling Samuel L. Jackson an "Uncle Tom."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says the Religious Right doesn't have to worry about Mitt Romney using the White House to spread Mormonism because Romney knows that he cannot risk alienating Christian conservatives.
Share this post
4/27/15 @ 5:40
4/27/15 @ 5:10
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 2:05
4/24/15 @ 1:25
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm