Right Wing Leftovers - 10/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/9/2012 5:29 pm
- The Committee Against Physician Assisted Suicide, which is fighting a Massachusetts ballot measure that would allow terminally ill patients to self-administer life-ending drugs, has returned a $250,000 donation from the American Family Association because of the AFA's anti-gay bigotry.
- Rick Santorum is campaigning against marriage equality in Washington state.
- Hundreds of pastors recently gathered to pray over Todd Akin at a Restoration event in Missouri.
- Randall Terry is out with a new website and video labeling Samuel L. Jackson an "Uncle Tom."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says the Religious Right doesn't have to worry about Mitt Romney using the White House to spread Mormonism because Romney knows that he cannot risk alienating Christian conservatives.
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 10:30
7/21/16 @ 6:25
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am