Right Wing Leftovers - 10/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/7/2013 6:00 pm
- The organizer behind the trucker protest that Glenn Beck has been promoting says participants will seek the arrest of Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Dianne Feinstein.
- While economists claim a US default would be a global economic catastrophe, Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL) says a default “would bring stability to the world markets.”
- Republicans must not like seeing headlines like these: “Lee Terry apologizes for putting his needs above others.”
- Or these: “Supreme Court says Cuccinelli is wrong on sodomy law.
- Ben Carson railed against gay rights at an Illinois Family Institute event.
- Cliff Kincaid warns that Americans “are faced with a Marxist in the White House who is determined to crush the opposition.”
- Lastly, why won’t Democrats negotiate with the Tea Party’s army of giant killer robots?
Share this post
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Compassionate Conservative Ted Cruz Hands Out Teddy Bears At The Border, Then Moves On To Deporting Dreamers
7/21/14 @ 4:32
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm