Right Wing Leftovers - 10/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/7/2013 5:00 pm
- The organizer behind the trucker protest that Glenn Beck has been promoting says participants will seek the arrest of Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Dianne Feinstein.
- While economists claim a US default would be a global economic catastrophe, Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL) says a default “would bring stability to the world markets.”
- Republicans must not like seeing headlines like these: “Lee Terry apologizes for putting his needs above others.”
- Or these: “Supreme Court says Cuccinelli is wrong on sodomy law.
- Ben Carson railed against gay rights at an Illinois Family Institute event.
- Cliff Kincaid warns that Americans “are faced with a Marxist in the White House who is determined to crush the opposition.”
- Lastly, why won’t Democrats negotiate with the Tea Party’s army of giant killer robots?
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/24/14 @ 5:32
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm