Right Wing Leftovers - 10/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/7/2013 5:00 pm
- The organizer behind the trucker protest that Glenn Beck has been promoting says participants will seek the arrest of Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Dianne Feinstein.
- While economists claim a US default would be a global economic catastrophe, Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL) says a default “would bring stability to the world markets.”
- Republicans must not like seeing headlines like these: “Lee Terry apologizes for putting his needs above others.”
- Or these: “Supreme Court says Cuccinelli is wrong on sodomy law.
- Ben Carson railed against gay rights at an Illinois Family Institute event.
- Cliff Kincaid warns that Americans “are faced with a Marxist in the White House who is determined to crush the opposition.”
- Lastly, why won’t Democrats negotiate with the Tea Party’s army of giant killer robots?
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 5:32
12/11/13 @ 5:39
12/11/13 @ 5:34
12/11/13 @ 3:05
12/10/13 @ 5:30
12/10/13 @ 4:03
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am