Right Wing Leftovers - 10/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/7/2013 6:00 pm
- The organizer behind the trucker protest that Glenn Beck has been promoting says participants will seek the arrest of Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Dianne Feinstein.
- While economists claim a US default would be a global economic catastrophe, Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL) says a default “would bring stability to the world markets.”
- Republicans must not like seeing headlines like these: “Lee Terry apologizes for putting his needs above others.”
- Or these: “Supreme Court says Cuccinelli is wrong on sodomy law.
- Ben Carson railed against gay rights at an Illinois Family Institute event.
- Cliff Kincaid warns that Americans “are faced with a Marxist in the White House who is determined to crush the opposition.”
- Lastly, why won’t Democrats negotiate with the Tea Party’s army of giant killer robots?
Share this post
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/21/14 @ 5:31
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm