Right Wing Leftovers - 10/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/7/2013 5:00 pm
- The organizer behind the trucker protest that Glenn Beck has been promoting says participants will seek the arrest of Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Dianne Feinstein.
- While economists claim a US default would be a global economic catastrophe, Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL) says a default “would bring stability to the world markets.”
- Republicans must not like seeing headlines like these: “Lee Terry apologizes for putting his needs above others.”
- Or these: “Supreme Court says Cuccinelli is wrong on sodomy law.
- Ben Carson railed against gay rights at an Illinois Family Institute event.
- Cliff Kincaid warns that Americans “are faced with a Marxist in the White House who is determined to crush the opposition.”
- Lastly, why won’t Democrats negotiate with the Tea Party’s army of giant killer robots?
Share this post
3/2/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 5:30
2/25/15 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am