Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/20/2009 5:48 pm
- Carrie Prejean joins the pantheon of right-wing authors who have secured book deals with Regnery Publishing.
- Richard Land disputes the notion that the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission has lost influence with Senator Lindsey Graham due to the fact that he appears to be leaning toward supporting Sonia Sotomayor's confirmation.
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly appears to be a big fan of The Civility Project.
- Brian Kilmeade has apologized for claiming that Americans don't have "pure genes" because "we keep marrying other species and other ethnics."
- Sen. Jim DeMint is getting a lot of attention for his "Waterloo" comment and I wonder if he took it from this column by Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center from earlier this month.
- Slavery = Abortion = Genocide - that seems to be the message of this Life Dynamics documentary called "Maafa 21":
Share this post
8/24/15 @ 11:51
8/17/15 @ 1:23
Liberty Counsel Tells Kentucky Clerk To Defy Federal Court Ruling, Keep Refusing Marriage Licenses To Same-Sex Couples
8/13/15 @ 1:30
8/5/15 @ 5:55
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am