Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/20/2009 4:48 pm
- Carrie Prejean joins the pantheon of right-wing authors who have secured book deals with Regnery Publishing.
- Richard Land disputes the notion that the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission has lost influence with Senator Lindsey Graham due to the fact that he appears to be leaning toward supporting Sonia Sotomayor's confirmation.
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly appears to be a big fan of The Civility Project.
- Brian Kilmeade has apologized for claiming that Americans don't have "pure genes" because "we keep marrying other species and other ethnics."
- Sen. Jim DeMint is getting a lot of attention for his "Waterloo" comment and I wonder if he took it from this column by Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center from earlier this month.
- Slavery = Abortion = Genocide - that seems to be the message of this Life Dynamics documentary called "Maafa 21":
Share this post
Graham's Tea Party Challenger: Able-Bodied Food Stamp Recipients 'Shouldn't Eat,' Social Safety Net 'Role Of The Church'
12/5/13 @ 4:00
10/28/13 @ 4:55
10/25/13 @ 4:50
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm