Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/20/2009 5:48 pm
- Carrie Prejean joins the pantheon of right-wing authors who have secured book deals with Regnery Publishing.
- Richard Land disputes the notion that the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission has lost influence with Senator Lindsey Graham due to the fact that he appears to be leaning toward supporting Sonia Sotomayor's confirmation.
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly appears to be a big fan of The Civility Project.
- Brian Kilmeade has apologized for claiming that Americans don't have "pure genes" because "we keep marrying other species and other ethnics."
- Sen. Jim DeMint is getting a lot of attention for his "Waterloo" comment and I wonder if he took it from this column by Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center from earlier this month.
- Slavery = Abortion = Genocide - that seems to be the message of this Life Dynamics documentary called "Maafa 21":
Share this post
5/8/15 @ 5:35
4/24/15 @ 5:08
3/25/15 @ 4:25
2/19/15 @ 1:15
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm