Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/20/2009 4:48 pm
- Carrie Prejean joins the pantheon of right-wing authors who have secured book deals with Regnery Publishing.
- Richard Land disputes the notion that the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission has lost influence with Senator Lindsey Graham due to the fact that he appears to be leaning toward supporting Sonia Sotomayor's confirmation.
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly appears to be a big fan of The Civility Project.
- Brian Kilmeade has apologized for claiming that Americans don't have "pure genes" because "we keep marrying other species and other ethnics."
- Sen. Jim DeMint is getting a lot of attention for his "Waterloo" comment and I wonder if he took it from this column by Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center from earlier this month.
- Slavery = Abortion = Genocide - that seems to be the message of this Life Dynamics documentary called "Maafa 21":
Share this post
Lindsey Graham Tells Anti-Choice Activists: Need To Find 'Way Out Of This Definitional Problem With Rape'
1/22/15 @ 11:07
1/8/15 @ 5:37
12/19/14 @ 12:10
12/17/14 @ 3:05
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm