Right Wing Leftovers - 10/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 10/4/2013 4:21 pm
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett says it is “inappropriate” to compare same-sex couples to children: “A much better analogy would have been brother and sister.”
- Ken Cuccinelli criticized congressional Republicans who shut down the government as intransigent hostage takers, but will still appear at a Religious Right event with shutdown leader Ted Cruz.
- Sen. Mike Johanns (R-NE) suggests Ted Cruz and his Tea Party allies “duped” Americans into believing “that shutting down the government meant shutting down Obamacare.”
- Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) thinks Democrats are “curb-stomping elderly veterans.”
- Bill O’Reilly likens GOP efforts to derail Obamacare to parents stopping their daughter from getting accosted by a “vicious motorcycle gang.”
- This is rich: Pat Buchanan claims President Obama has a “sadistic” agenda that created a “poisonous atmosphere” in Washington.
- Does the National Organization for Marriage have any evidence to back up its claim that 65 percent of Americans oppose marriage equality?
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 4:32
11/6/14 @ 12:02
11/5/14 @ 4:07
11/3/14 @ 2:45
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm