Right Wing Leftovers - 10/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 10/4/2013 5:21 pm
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett says it is “inappropriate” to compare same-sex couples to children: “A much better analogy would have been brother and sister.”
- Ken Cuccinelli criticized congressional Republicans who shut down the government as intransigent hostage takers, but will still appear at a Religious Right event with shutdown leader Ted Cruz.
- Sen. Mike Johanns (R-NE) suggests Ted Cruz and his Tea Party allies “duped” Americans into believing “that shutting down the government meant shutting down Obamacare.”
- Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) thinks Democrats are “curb-stomping elderly veterans.”
- Bill O’Reilly likens GOP efforts to derail Obamacare to parents stopping their daughter from getting accosted by a “vicious motorcycle gang.”
- This is rich: Pat Buchanan claims President Obama has a “sadistic” agenda that created a “poisonous atmosphere” in Washington.
- Does the National Organization for Marriage have any evidence to back up its claim that 65 percent of Americans oppose marriage equality?
Share this post
9/16/14 @ 4:34
9/12/14 @ 10:56
9/11/14 @ 2:48
UPDATED: 'Cancelled' World Congress Of Families Kremlin Conference Begins Today, Possibly With Special Guest Star Brian Brown
9/10/14 @ 5:47
9/9/14 @ 10:33
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm