Right Wing Leftovers - 10/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 10/4/2013 5:21 pm
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett says it is “inappropriate” to compare same-sex couples to children: “A much better analogy would have been brother and sister.”
- Ken Cuccinelli criticized congressional Republicans who shut down the government as intransigent hostage takers, but will still appear at a Religious Right event with shutdown leader Ted Cruz.
- Sen. Mike Johanns (R-NE) suggests Ted Cruz and his Tea Party allies “duped” Americans into believing “that shutting down the government meant shutting down Obamacare.”
- Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) thinks Democrats are “curb-stomping elderly veterans.”
- Bill O’Reilly likens GOP efforts to derail Obamacare to parents stopping their daughter from getting accosted by a “vicious motorcycle gang.”
- This is rich: Pat Buchanan claims President Obama has a “sadistic” agenda that created a “poisonous atmosphere” in Washington.
- Does the National Organization for Marriage have any evidence to back up its claim that 65 percent of Americans oppose marriage equality?
Share this post
4/15/14 @ 11:29
4/4/14 @ 5:34
4/4/14 @ 11:00
3/21/14 @ 3:55
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am