Right Wing Leftovers - 10/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 10/4/2013 4:21 pm
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett says it is “inappropriate” to compare same-sex couples to children: “A much better analogy would have been brother and sister.”
- Ken Cuccinelli criticized congressional Republicans who shut down the government as intransigent hostage takers, but will still appear at a Religious Right event with shutdown leader Ted Cruz.
- Sen. Mike Johanns (R-NE) suggests Ted Cruz and his Tea Party allies “duped” Americans into believing “that shutting down the government meant shutting down Obamacare.”
- Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) thinks Democrats are “curb-stomping elderly veterans.”
- Bill O’Reilly likens GOP efforts to derail Obamacare to parents stopping their daughter from getting accosted by a “vicious motorcycle gang.”
- This is rich: Pat Buchanan claims President Obama has a “sadistic” agenda that created a “poisonous atmosphere” in Washington.
- Does the National Organization for Marriage have any evidence to back up its claim that 65 percent of Americans oppose marriage equality?
Share this post
10/29/15 @ 12:24
World Congress of Families Culture Warriors Battle Repro, LGBT Rights In Europe With Help From US Friends
10/22/15 @ 4:05
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm