Right Wing Leftovers - 10/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/4/2012 5:39 pm
- As promised, Liberty Counsel has filed suit against the new California law banning the use of "ex-gay" reparative therapy on minors.
- On a related note, Randy Thomasson is calling on parents and counselors to defy this "tyrannical" law.
- The Christian Coalition is releasing voter guides for the 2012 election. Apparently, the Christian Coalition still exists.
- James Dobson needs donations because "the ministry barely made it through the summer months, and emerged from it with nothing to spare."
- FRC prays that members of the military will react to the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell by voting and swinging the election: "May strong moral Military leaders restore moral standards in the ranks. May God stir our military men at home and abroad to move quickly to make their right and their family member's right to vote count, by voting in this years Election."
- Finally, Janet Porter explains why you cannot vote for President Obama:
Share this post
5/22/13 @ 5:31
5/22/13 @ 12:38
Barber: Unlike Nixon, Obama & Clinton Don't Have the 'Character' to Resign for the 'Vicious, Horrible Cover-Up' of Benghazi
5/22/13 @ 11:47
5/21/13 @ 5:30
5/21/13 @ 4:50
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz9 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x69 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h12 hours ago