Right Wing Leftovers - 10/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/4/2012 4:39 pm
- As promised, Liberty Counsel has filed suit against the new California law banning the use of "ex-gay" reparative therapy on minors.
- On a related note, Randy Thomasson is calling on parents and counselors to defy this "tyrannical" law.
- The Christian Coalition is releasing voter guides for the 2012 election. Apparently, the Christian Coalition still exists.
- James Dobson needs donations because "the ministry barely made it through the summer months, and emerged from it with nothing to spare."
- FRC prays that members of the military will react to the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell by voting and swinging the election: "May strong moral Military leaders restore moral standards in the ranks. May God stir our military men at home and abroad to move quickly to make their right and their family member's right to vote count, by voting in this years Election."
- Finally, Janet Porter explains why you cannot vote for President Obama:
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 3:25
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm