Right Wing Leftovers - 10/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/4/2012 5:39 pm
- As promised, Liberty Counsel has filed suit against the new California law banning the use of "ex-gay" reparative therapy on minors.
- On a related note, Randy Thomasson is calling on parents and counselors to defy this "tyrannical" law.
- The Christian Coalition is releasing voter guides for the 2012 election. Apparently, the Christian Coalition still exists.
- James Dobson needs donations because "the ministry barely made it through the summer months, and emerged from it with nothing to spare."
- FRC prays that members of the military will react to the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell by voting and swinging the election: "May strong moral Military leaders restore moral standards in the ranks. May God stir our military men at home and abroad to move quickly to make their right and their family member's right to vote count, by voting in this years Election."
- Finally, Janet Porter explains why you cannot vote for President Obama:
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
FRC's Ken Blackwell: Houston Pastor Subpoenas Stem From 'Domestic Version Of The Terrorists Outside Our Country'
10/17/14 @ 2:35
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am