Right Wing Leftovers - 10/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/4/2012 5:39 pm
- As promised, Liberty Counsel has filed suit against the new California law banning the use of "ex-gay" reparative therapy on minors.
- On a related note, Randy Thomasson is calling on parents and counselors to defy this "tyrannical" law.
- The Christian Coalition is releasing voter guides for the 2012 election. Apparently, the Christian Coalition still exists.
- James Dobson needs donations because "the ministry barely made it through the summer months, and emerged from it with nothing to spare."
- FRC prays that members of the military will react to the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell by voting and swinging the election: "May strong moral Military leaders restore moral standards in the ranks. May God stir our military men at home and abroad to move quickly to make their right and their family member's right to vote count, by voting in this years Election."
- Finally, Janet Porter explains why you cannot vote for President Obama:
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/29/14 @ 12:17
7/28/14 @ 5:32
7/28/14 @ 12:11
7/25/14 @ 5:30
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am