Right Wing Leftovers - 10/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/4/2012 4:39 pm
- As promised, Liberty Counsel has filed suit against the new California law banning the use of "ex-gay" reparative therapy on minors.
- On a related note, Randy Thomasson is calling on parents and counselors to defy this "tyrannical" law.
- The Christian Coalition is releasing voter guides for the 2012 election. Apparently, the Christian Coalition still exists.
- James Dobson needs donations because "the ministry barely made it through the summer months, and emerged from it with nothing to spare."
- FRC prays that members of the military will react to the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell by voting and swinging the election: "May strong moral Military leaders restore moral standards in the ranks. May God stir our military men at home and abroad to move quickly to make their right and their family member's right to vote count, by voting in this years Election."
- Finally, Janet Porter explains why you cannot vote for President Obama:
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 5:32
12/11/13 @ 5:34
12/10/13 @ 5:30
12/9/13 @ 5:30
12/6/13 @ 5:29
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am