Right Wing Leftovers - 10/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 10/3/2013 5:20 pm
- Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) reacted to the Capitol shooting like so: “Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting”
- Even Grover Norquist thinks Ted Cruz is too intransigent and extreme, and Cruz’s GOP colleagues aren’t happy with him either.
- Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-IN) sums up the GOP shutdown: “We’re not going to be disrespected. We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is.”
- NRCC chair Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR) admitted the Tea Party is responsible for the shutdown.
- To show how macho he is, Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX) scolded a Park Ranger and blamed her for the GOP-instigated shutdown.
- Rep. Todd Rokita (R-IN) didn’t do much better in this incredibly condescending interview with CNN’s Carol Costello.
5/6/16 @ 1:26
5/5/16 @ 5:36
5/5/16 @ 11:08
5/4/16 @ 5:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Glenn Beck: 'You Will Never Have Another Republican President Ever Again'
5/4/16 @ 12:26pm
Tom DeLay Ties Gays To Pedophiles But Says Dennis Hastert 'Doesn't Deserve What He Is Going Through'
4/25/16 @ 1:15pm