Right Wing Leftovers - 10/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 10/3/2013 5:20 pm
- Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) reacted to the Capitol shooting like so: “Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting”
- Even Grover Norquist thinks Ted Cruz is too intransigent and extreme, and Cruz’s GOP colleagues aren’t happy with him either.
- Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-IN) sums up the GOP shutdown: “We’re not going to be disrespected. We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is.”
- NRCC chair Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR) admitted the Tea Party is responsible for the shutdown.
- To show how macho he is, Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX) scolded a Park Ranger and blamed her for the GOP-instigated shutdown.
- Rep. Todd Rokita (R-IN) didn’t do much better in this incredibly condescending interview with CNN’s Carol Costello.
Share this post
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm