Right Wing Leftovers - 10/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 10/3/2013 5:20 pm
- Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) reacted to the Capitol shooting like so: “Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting”
- Even Grover Norquist thinks Ted Cruz is too intransigent and extreme, and Cruz’s GOP colleagues aren’t happy with him either.
- Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-IN) sums up the GOP shutdown: “We’re not going to be disrespected. We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is.”
- NRCC chair Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR) admitted the Tea Party is responsible for the shutdown.
- To show how macho he is, Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX) scolded a Park Ranger and blamed her for the GOP-instigated shutdown.
- Rep. Todd Rokita (R-IN) didn’t do much better in this incredibly condescending interview with CNN’s Carol Costello.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm