Right Wing Leftovers - 10/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/31/2012 5:29 pm
- Charisma publisher Steven Strang is urging all Americans to vote for Mitt Romney.
- Sen. Scott Brown is bravely using Hurricane Sandy as an excuse to skip the final debate against Elizabeth Warren.
- Is there a "new Christian conservatism"? The fact that it was unveiled at the Family Research Council headquarters makes us doubt it.
- Ted Nugent says "we are all heartbroken that the Herculean work ethic that dominated The Last Best Place and made America The Last Best Place has dwindled considerably since the big lies of The New Deal and The Great Society succeeded in brainwashing a segment of our country to believe Fedzilla would provide for anyone who decided, for whatever reason, to not be productive." I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
- Finally, this is a new election ad from Focus on the Family:
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am