Right Wing Leftovers - 10/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/31/2012 5:29 pm
- Charisma publisher Steven Strang is urging all Americans to vote for Mitt Romney.
- Sen. Scott Brown is bravely using Hurricane Sandy as an excuse to skip the final debate against Elizabeth Warren.
- Is there a "new Christian conservatism"? The fact that it was unveiled at the Family Research Council headquarters makes us doubt it.
- Ted Nugent says "we are all heartbroken that the Herculean work ethic that dominated The Last Best Place and made America The Last Best Place has dwindled considerably since the big lies of The New Deal and The Great Society succeeded in brainwashing a segment of our country to believe Fedzilla would provide for anyone who decided, for whatever reason, to not be productive." I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
- Finally, this is a new election ad from Focus on the Family:
Share this post
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm