Right Wing Leftovers - 10/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/31/2012 5:29 pm
- Charisma publisher Steven Strang is urging all Americans to vote for Mitt Romney.
- Sen. Scott Brown is bravely using Hurricane Sandy as an excuse to skip the final debate against Elizabeth Warren.
- Is there a "new Christian conservatism"? The fact that it was unveiled at the Family Research Council headquarters makes us doubt it.
- Ted Nugent says "we are all heartbroken that the Herculean work ethic that dominated The Last Best Place and made America The Last Best Place has dwindled considerably since the big lies of The New Deal and The Great Society succeeded in brainwashing a segment of our country to believe Fedzilla would provide for anyone who decided, for whatever reason, to not be productive." I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
- Finally, this is a new election ad from Focus on the Family:
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm