Right Wing Leftovers - 10/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/30/2013 5:30 pm
- Al Mohler says that "Halloween is a good time for Christians to remember that evil spirits are real and that the Devil will seize every opportunity to trumpet his own celebrity."
- Scott Brown has formed the People’s Seat PAC, based in New Hampshire.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that "the real war that is raging in America is the War on Freedom."
- Patrick Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition says "the scariest thing this Halloween in Washington, D.C. is the fact that Congress gives $540,000,000 in taxpayer funds to an organization that kills 915 children a day."
- CBN "journalist" David Brody says things are falling into place for the Tea Party: "Have you read the headlines about Obamacare since it rolled out? This is exactly what Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Tim Huelskamp and dozens of others predicted would happen. It looks like those 'Wacko Birds' are going to be proven right. And when that happens, two things happen: the Tea Party movement gets another serious injection of credibility and that very well may translate into electoral success in November 2014. Meanwhile, President Obama has egg on his face after these Obamacare debacles. This is all setting up very nicely for the Tea Party."
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm