Right Wing Leftovers - 10/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/30/2013 5:30 pm
- Al Mohler says that "Halloween is a good time for Christians to remember that evil spirits are real and that the Devil will seize every opportunity to trumpet his own celebrity."
- Scott Brown has formed the People’s Seat PAC, based in New Hampshire.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that "the real war that is raging in America is the War on Freedom."
- Patrick Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition says "the scariest thing this Halloween in Washington, D.C. is the fact that Congress gives $540,000,000 in taxpayer funds to an organization that kills 915 children a day."
- CBN "journalist" David Brody says things are falling into place for the Tea Party: "Have you read the headlines about Obamacare since it rolled out? This is exactly what Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Tim Huelskamp and dozens of others predicted would happen. It looks like those 'Wacko Birds' are going to be proven right. And when that happens, two things happen: the Tea Party movement gets another serious injection of credibility and that very well may translate into electoral success in November 2014. Meanwhile, President Obama has egg on his face after these Obamacare debacles. This is all setting up very nicely for the Tea Party."
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm