Right Wing Leftovers - 10/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/30/2013 5:30 pm
- Al Mohler says that "Halloween is a good time for Christians to remember that evil spirits are real and that the Devil will seize every opportunity to trumpet his own celebrity."
- Scott Brown has formed the People’s Seat PAC, based in New Hampshire.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that "the real war that is raging in America is the War on Freedom."
- Patrick Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition says "the scariest thing this Halloween in Washington, D.C. is the fact that Congress gives $540,000,000 in taxpayer funds to an organization that kills 915 children a day."
- CBN "journalist" David Brody says things are falling into place for the Tea Party: "Have you read the headlines about Obamacare since it rolled out? This is exactly what Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Tim Huelskamp and dozens of others predicted would happen. It looks like those 'Wacko Birds' are going to be proven right. And when that happens, two things happen: the Tea Party movement gets another serious injection of credibility and that very well may translate into electoral success in November 2014. Meanwhile, President Obama has egg on his face after these Obamacare debacles. This is all setting up very nicely for the Tea Party."
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
8/18/16 @ 5:35
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm