Right Wing Leftovers - 10/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/30/2012 5:27 pm
- James Dobson has endorsed Roy Moore with "enthusiasm and confidence."
- Mat Staver vows to continue to fight for the Oklahoma personhood amendment.
- Anti-Mormon activist Tricia Erickson refused to vote for Mitt Romney by "writing in the name of God, because I cannot be right with Him and support either candidate."
- Gary Bauer has the vapors again.
- Pat Mahoney and Troy Newman are heading to Ohio to make a "last-minute push for God to remove the most pro-abortion President in America's history."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "you can read the Constitution from front to back, back to front, upside down, from right to left and hanging from a chandelier and you will find no mention whatsoever of any right to engage in sodomy."
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
6/30/15 @ 5:31
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm