Right Wing Leftovers - 10/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/30/2012 5:27 pm
- James Dobson has endorsed Roy Moore with "enthusiasm and confidence."
- Mat Staver vows to continue to fight for the Oklahoma personhood amendment.
- Anti-Mormon activist Tricia Erickson refused to vote for Mitt Romney by "writing in the name of God, because I cannot be right with Him and support either candidate."
- Gary Bauer has the vapors again.
- Pat Mahoney and Troy Newman are heading to Ohio to make a "last-minute push for God to remove the most pro-abortion President in America's history."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "you can read the Constitution from front to back, back to front, upside down, from right to left and hanging from a chandelier and you will find no mention whatsoever of any right to engage in sodomy."
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Fischer: When Deporting Repeat Border Crossers, Make Them 'Migrate Clear Across The Country' Just To Get Back Home
8/26/15 @ 10:35
8/25/15 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am