Right Wing Leftovers - 10/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/30/2012 5:27 pm
- James Dobson has endorsed Roy Moore with "enthusiasm and confidence."
- Mat Staver vows to continue to fight for the Oklahoma personhood amendment.
- Anti-Mormon activist Tricia Erickson refused to vote for Mitt Romney by "writing in the name of God, because I cannot be right with Him and support either candidate."
- Gary Bauer has the vapors again.
- Pat Mahoney and Troy Newman are heading to Ohio to make a "last-minute push for God to remove the most pro-abortion President in America's history."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "you can read the Constitution from front to back, back to front, upside down, from right to left and hanging from a chandelier and you will find no mention whatsoever of any right to engage in sodomy."
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/22/14 @ 5:32
4/22/14 @ 1:04
4/21/14 @ 5:30
4/18/14 @ 5:11
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am