Right Wing Leftovers - 10/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/29/2013 5:30 pm
- Tom DeLay is on a mission from God.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that you just have to look at what is going on in Washington, DC to know that demonic spirits control the world.
- Randall Terry needs donations because he is moving his family to Memphis, Tennessee so that his son, who has been diagnosed with cancer, can be closer to the hospital.
- Glenn Beck is now reading columns written by anti-gay activists on his radio program and completely agreeing with them.
- Finally, a Republican assemblyman in Nevada says he'd vote to legalize slavery if his constituents wanted him to do so.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am