Right Wing Leftovers - 10/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/29/2013 5:30 pm
- Tom DeLay is on a mission from God.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that you just have to look at what is going on in Washington, DC to know that demonic spirits control the world.
- Randall Terry needs donations because he is moving his family to Memphis, Tennessee so that his son, who has been diagnosed with cancer, can be closer to the hospital.
- Glenn Beck is now reading columns written by anti-gay activists on his radio program and completely agreeing with them.
- Finally, a Republican assemblyman in Nevada says he'd vote to legalize slavery if his constituents wanted him to do so.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm