Right Wing Leftovers - 10/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/29/2013 5:30 pm
- Tom DeLay is on a mission from God.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that you just have to look at what is going on in Washington, DC to know that demonic spirits control the world.
- Randall Terry needs donations because he is moving his family to Memphis, Tennessee so that his son, who has been diagnosed with cancer, can be closer to the hospital.
- Glenn Beck is now reading columns written by anti-gay activists on his radio program and completely agreeing with them.
- Finally, a Republican assemblyman in Nevada says he'd vote to legalize slavery if his constituents wanted him to do so.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm