Right Wing Leftovers - 10/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/29/2013 5:30 pm
- Tom DeLay is on a mission from God.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that you just have to look at what is going on in Washington, DC to know that demonic spirits control the world.
- Randall Terry needs donations because he is moving his family to Memphis, Tennessee so that his son, who has been diagnosed with cancer, can be closer to the hospital.
- Glenn Beck is now reading columns written by anti-gay activists on his radio program and completely agreeing with them.
- Finally, a Republican assemblyman in Nevada says he'd vote to legalize slavery if his constituents wanted him to do so.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm