Right Wing Leftovers - 10/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/29/2013 4:30 pm
- Tom DeLay is on a mission from God.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that you just have to look at what is going on in Washington, DC to know that demonic spirits control the world.
- Randall Terry needs donations because he is moving his family to Memphis, Tennessee so that his son, who has been diagnosed with cancer, can be closer to the hospital.
- Glenn Beck is now reading columns written by anti-gay activists on his radio program and completely agreeing with them.
- Finally, a Republican assemblyman in Nevada says he'd vote to legalize slavery if his constituents wanted him to do so.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm