Right Wing Leftovers - 10/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/29/2012 5:11 pm
- Richard Land, who always prided himself on his "24-year tradition of not exercising my right as a private citizen to endorse a candidate" has now broken that tradition to endorse Mitt Romney because "this election is that important."
- Speaking of Romney, was his election as President predicted in the Bible. WND says it was!
- Gary Bauer has the vapors: "The use of profanity conveys a lack of seriousness, and it trivializes the democratic process. Its repeated use contributes to the coarsening of our culture. More than anything, it shows disrespect and disregard for the voters whose support Obama needs to win reelection."
- Bryan Fischer is obviously still angry about his recent profile in The New Yorker.
- Finally, the ex-gay organization PFOX is accusing the Obama administration of "spreading intolerance against the ex-gay community and Christians who support the religious testimony of former homosexuals."
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm