Right Wing Leftovers - 10/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/29/2012 5:11 pm
- Richard Land, who always prided himself on his "24-year tradition of not exercising my right as a private citizen to endorse a candidate" has now broken that tradition to endorse Mitt Romney because "this election is that important."
- Speaking of Romney, was his election as President predicted in the Bible. WND says it was!
- Gary Bauer has the vapors: "The use of profanity conveys a lack of seriousness, and it trivializes the democratic process. Its repeated use contributes to the coarsening of our culture. More than anything, it shows disrespect and disregard for the voters whose support Obama needs to win reelection."
- Bryan Fischer is obviously still angry about his recent profile in The New Yorker.
- Finally, the ex-gay organization PFOX is accusing the Obama administration of "spreading intolerance against the ex-gay community and Christians who support the religious testimony of former homosexuals."
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/16/14 @ 1:10
4/15/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am