Right Wing Leftovers - 10/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/29/2012 5:11 pm
- Richard Land, who always prided himself on his "24-year tradition of not exercising my right as a private citizen to endorse a candidate" has now broken that tradition to endorse Mitt Romney because "this election is that important."
- Speaking of Romney, was his election as President predicted in the Bible. WND says it was!
- Gary Bauer has the vapors: "The use of profanity conveys a lack of seriousness, and it trivializes the democratic process. Its repeated use contributes to the coarsening of our culture. More than anything, it shows disrespect and disregard for the voters whose support Obama needs to win reelection."
- Bryan Fischer is obviously still angry about his recent profile in The New Yorker.
- Finally, the ex-gay organization PFOX is accusing the Obama administration of "spreading intolerance against the ex-gay community and Christians who support the religious testimony of former homosexuals."
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Glenn Beck says CNN's interview with atheist OK tornado survivor was set up to promote atheism: t.co/oUqXJcPUEK21 minutes ago
- EW Jackson claims liberals didn't have same "visceral reaction" to 9/11 bc they blamed America t.co/FP6upFil3k41 minutes ago
- Ann Coulter says America has too many Latinos; nostalgic for racist quota system t.co/7x2CL9Yz7Q48 minutes ago