Right Wing Leftovers - 10/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 10/25/2013 4:50 pm
- The transgender girl who has been unfairly smeared and targeted by the Pacific Justice Institute has now been placed on suicide watch following the Religious Right group’s campaign to vilify her.
- Rand Paul will join Ken Cuccinelli and Jerry Falwell, Jr. at a campaign stop at Liberty University.
- Meanwhile, Rick Santorum is asking for “a last-minute burst of funding” for his group that he says will go towards supporting Cuccinelli.
- The right-wing myth that Obama is behind a change in the Marines’ dress cover has become so widespread that the Commandant of the Marine Corps had to put out a statement refuting the charges.
- John McCain will soon be receiving a card urging him to support ENDA… signed by Cindy McCain.
- Brent Bozell of the MRC thinks there are too many gay characters on TV shows.
- Rick Scarborough “must respectfully take issue with Dr. Russell Moore” who, he says won’t defend Christians who “are persecuted for refusing to bend the knee to the gay agenda.”
- Finally, “ex-gay” Dennis Jernigan describes his “anthem for ex-homosexuals.”
1/28/16 @ 5:12
1/19/16 @ 12:55
1/19/16 @ 11:25
1/15/16 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm