Right Wing Leftovers - 10/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 10/25/2013 5:50 pm
- The transgender girl who has been unfairly smeared and targeted by the Pacific Justice Institute has now been placed on suicide watch following the Religious Right group’s campaign to vilify her.
- Rand Paul will join Ken Cuccinelli and Jerry Falwell, Jr. at a campaign stop at Liberty University.
- Meanwhile, Rick Santorum is asking for “a last-minute burst of funding” for his group that he says will go towards supporting Cuccinelli.
- The right-wing myth that Obama is behind a change in the Marines’ dress cover has become so widespread that the Commandant of the Marine Corps had to put out a statement refuting the charges.
- John McCain will soon be receiving a card urging him to support ENDA… signed by Cindy McCain.
- Brent Bozell of the MRC thinks there are too many gay characters on TV shows.
- Rick Scarborough “must respectfully take issue with Dr. Russell Moore” who, he says won’t defend Christians who “are persecuted for refusing to bend the knee to the gay agenda.”
- Finally, “ex-gay” Dennis Jernigan describes his “anthem for ex-homosexuals.”
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm