Right Wing Leftovers - 10/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 10/25/2013 5:50 pm
- The transgender girl who has been unfairly smeared and targeted by the Pacific Justice Institute has now been placed on suicide watch following the Religious Right group’s campaign to vilify her.
- Rand Paul will join Ken Cuccinelli and Jerry Falwell, Jr. at a campaign stop at Liberty University.
- Meanwhile, Rick Santorum is asking for “a last-minute burst of funding” for his group that he says will go towards supporting Cuccinelli.
- The right-wing myth that Obama is behind a change in the Marines’ dress cover has become so widespread that the Commandant of the Marine Corps had to put out a statement refuting the charges.
- John McCain will soon be receiving a card urging him to support ENDA… signed by Cindy McCain.
- Brent Bozell of the MRC thinks there are too many gay characters on TV shows.
- Rick Scarborough “must respectfully take issue with Dr. Russell Moore” who, he says won’t defend Christians who “are persecuted for refusing to bend the knee to the gay agenda.”
- Finally, “ex-gay” Dennis Jernigan describes his “anthem for ex-homosexuals.”
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am