Right Wing Leftovers - 10/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 10/25/2013 5:50 pm
- The transgender girl who has been unfairly smeared and targeted by the Pacific Justice Institute has now been placed on suicide watch following the Religious Right group’s campaign to vilify her.
- Rand Paul will join Ken Cuccinelli and Jerry Falwell, Jr. at a campaign stop at Liberty University.
- Meanwhile, Rick Santorum is asking for “a last-minute burst of funding” for his group that he says will go towards supporting Cuccinelli.
- The right-wing myth that Obama is behind a change in the Marines’ dress cover has become so widespread that the Commandant of the Marine Corps had to put out a statement refuting the charges.
- John McCain will soon be receiving a card urging him to support ENDA… signed by Cindy McCain.
- Brent Bozell of the MRC thinks there are too many gay characters on TV shows.
- Rick Scarborough “must respectfully take issue with Dr. Russell Moore” who, he says won’t defend Christians who “are persecuted for refusing to bend the knee to the gay agenda.”
- Finally, “ex-gay” Dennis Jernigan describes his “anthem for ex-homosexuals.”
7/18/16 @ 10:30
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
David Barton: Christians Who Refuse To Vote For Donald Trump Will Have To Answer To God
8/10/16 @ 10:21am
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm