Right Wing Leftovers - 10/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/24/2013 5:30 pm
- Gary Bauer says that "if Barack Obama were serious about bi-partisan cooperation, which he isn't, he would start by publicly condemning Alan Grayson."
- Mike Huckabee has endorsed Senator Mike Enzi for reelection over challenger Liz Cheney because Cheney is not anti-gay enough.
- Mark Krikorian warns that if immigration reform succeeds, "there will be no public space, no opportunity as a national movement for traditionalist small-government conservatism. It's simply finished."
- It looks like the Tea Party is giving up on repealing Obamacare.
- Finally, FRC continues to pray against marriage equality: "May God help the pastors and churches in New Jersey, Hawaii, Illinois and New Mexico, to stand and do what only they can to withstand and stop the evil of 'legalized' same-sex marriage. May God give them eyes to see that there can be no religious freedom in a society where homosexual license is honored above God and religious liberty. May they be given wisdom and strength to prevail over everything that God calls abomination, promising to destroy those who embrace it (Lev 18:22; 20:13; Eze 3:17-21; Mt 19:4-6; Gal 5:1; Eph 5:31-31)."
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 12:15
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Family Research Council Attacks 'Burger Queen' For 'Catering To A Fringe Group' During LGBT Pride Month
7/15/14 @ 4:25
7/14/14 @ 5:31
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm