Right Wing Leftovers - 10/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/24/2012 5:31 pm
- Harry Jackson gives four reasons why he is voting for Mitt Romney.
- Phyllis Schlafly says "all UN treaties are an invasion of American sovereignty and our right to govern ourselves."
- Experts report that "the 'Rapture' is likely to occur between now and 2021 and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ from 2018 and 2028."
- FRC's Tom McClusky seems to think that Todd Akin is a lot like Martin Luther King, Jr.
- On a semi-related note, the man charged with attacking FRC headquarters is now facing terrorism charges.
- Things continue to spiral downward for Dinesh D'Souza.
- Donald Trump's "very big news" turned out to be predictably buffonish quasi-birther nonense.
- Finally, Eugene Delguadio inexplicably takes credit for removing full-body scanners from airports and even more inexplicably claims that "the homosexual lobbies fully support the invasive body cavity searches of elderly citizens, small children, young women and the absurd and dangerous X-Ray machines that scan the human form in minute detail."
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am