Right Wing Leftovers - 10/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/24/2012 5:31 pm
- Harry Jackson gives four reasons why he is voting for Mitt Romney.
- Phyllis Schlafly says "all UN treaties are an invasion of American sovereignty and our right to govern ourselves."
- Experts report that "the 'Rapture' is likely to occur between now and 2021 and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ from 2018 and 2028."
- FRC's Tom McClusky seems to think that Todd Akin is a lot like Martin Luther King, Jr.
- On a semi-related note, the man charged with attacking FRC headquarters is now facing terrorism charges.
- Things continue to spiral downward for Dinesh D'Souza.
- Donald Trump's "very big news" turned out to be predictably buffonish quasi-birther nonense.
- Finally, Eugene Delguadio inexplicably takes credit for removing full-body scanners from airports and even more inexplicably claims that "the homosexual lobbies fully support the invasive body cavity searches of elderly citizens, small children, young women and the absurd and dangerous X-Ray machines that scan the human form in minute detail."
5/27/16 @ 1:35
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/26/16 @ 1:42
5/25/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am