Right Wing Leftovers - 10/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/24/2012 5:31 pm
- Harry Jackson gives four reasons why he is voting for Mitt Romney.
- Phyllis Schlafly says "all UN treaties are an invasion of American sovereignty and our right to govern ourselves."
- Experts report that "the 'Rapture' is likely to occur between now and 2021 and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ from 2018 and 2028."
- FRC's Tom McClusky seems to think that Todd Akin is a lot like Martin Luther King, Jr.
- On a semi-related note, the man charged with attacking FRC headquarters is now facing terrorism charges.
- Things continue to spiral downward for Dinesh D'Souza.
- Donald Trump's "very big news" turned out to be predictably buffonish quasi-birther nonense.
- Finally, Eugene Delguadio inexplicably takes credit for removing full-body scanners from airports and even more inexplicably claims that "the homosexual lobbies fully support the invasive body cavity searches of elderly citizens, small children, young women and the absurd and dangerous X-Ray machines that scan the human form in minute detail."
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm