Right Wing Leftovers - 10/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/23/2012 4:36 pm
- Mat Staver says that if President Obama wins re-election "we will lose the Supreme Court literally for the rest of our lives regarding social issues."
- FRC is threatening "legal action challenging the enforcement of the HHS employer mandate."
- Of course Phil Burress is the perfect person to explain that the "African-American vote is really suppressed this time and depressed over the way Obama has managed these last four years."
- Gary Bauer says that "Mr. Obama’s combativeness is an important reason why gridlock seems to define today’s politics and why public trust in government has reached all-time low."
- Finally, just use the Bible as your voting guide ... and always vote for men because "everywhere the qualifications for civil leaders are mentioned in the Bible, males – not females – are identified."
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/23/15 @ 11:24
1/22/15 @ 5:31
1/21/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm