Right Wing Leftovers - 10/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/23/2012 5:36 pm
- Mat Staver says that if President Obama wins re-election "we will lose the Supreme Court literally for the rest of our lives regarding social issues."
- FRC is threatening "legal action challenging the enforcement of the HHS employer mandate."
- Of course Phil Burress is the perfect person to explain that the "African-American vote is really suppressed this time and depressed over the way Obama has managed these last four years."
- Gary Bauer says that "Mr. Obama’s combativeness is an important reason why gridlock seems to define today’s politics and why public trust in government has reached all-time low."
- Finally, just use the Bible as your voting guide ... and always vote for men because "everywhere the qualifications for civil leaders are mentioned in the Bible, males – not females – are identified."
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 12:11
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 12:52
7/23/14 @ 5:31
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm