Right Wing Leftovers - 10/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/23/2012 4:36 pm
- Mat Staver says that if President Obama wins re-election "we will lose the Supreme Court literally for the rest of our lives regarding social issues."
- FRC is threatening "legal action challenging the enforcement of the HHS employer mandate."
- Of course Phil Burress is the perfect person to explain that the "African-American vote is really suppressed this time and depressed over the way Obama has managed these last four years."
- Gary Bauer says that "Mr. Obama’s combativeness is an important reason why gridlock seems to define today’s politics and why public trust in government has reached all-time low."
- Finally, just use the Bible as your voting guide ... and always vote for men because "everywhere the qualifications for civil leaders are mentioned in the Bible, males – not females – are identified."
Share this post
12/23/14 @ 5:31
12/22/14 @ 5:30
12/22/14 @ 12:39
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Pat Robertson: Gays 'Will Die Out Because They Don't Reproduce'
12/17/14 @ 11:39am
Fischer: Jesus Would Support The Use Of Torture
12/15/14 @ 4:18pm
Michele Bachmann Says She 'Defeated' Progressives By Outsmarting Them
12/18/14 @ 12:15pm
Barton: The Founding Fathers Opposed The Theory Of Evolution, Which Was Established In 500 B.C.
12/23/14 @ 3:29pm