Right Wing Leftovers - 10/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/23/2012 5:36 pm
- Mat Staver says that if President Obama wins re-election "we will lose the Supreme Court literally for the rest of our lives regarding social issues."
- FRC is threatening "legal action challenging the enforcement of the HHS employer mandate."
- Of course Phil Burress is the perfect person to explain that the "African-American vote is really suppressed this time and depressed over the way Obama has managed these last four years."
- Gary Bauer says that "Mr. Obama’s combativeness is an important reason why gridlock seems to define today’s politics and why public trust in government has reached all-time low."
- Finally, just use the Bible as your voting guide ... and always vote for men because "everywhere the qualifications for civil leaders are mentioned in the Bible, males – not females – are identified."
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/28/15 @ 11:42
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
8/25/15 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am