Right Wing Leftovers - 10/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/23/2012 5:36 pm
- Mat Staver says that if President Obama wins re-election "we will lose the Supreme Court literally for the rest of our lives regarding social issues."
- FRC is threatening "legal action challenging the enforcement of the HHS employer mandate."
- Of course Phil Burress is the perfect person to explain that the "African-American vote is really suppressed this time and depressed over the way Obama has managed these last four years."
- Gary Bauer says that "Mr. Obama’s combativeness is an important reason why gridlock seems to define today’s politics and why public trust in government has reached all-time low."
- Finally, just use the Bible as your voting guide ... and always vote for men because "everywhere the qualifications for civil leaders are mentioned in the Bible, males – not females – are identified."
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am