Right Wing Leftovers - 10/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Grover Norquist dared to criticize Ted Cruz, so now Glenn Beck is out to destroy him.
- Norquist, for his part, doesn't seem too fazed by the band of clowns Beck rounded up to lead the charge.
- If there were claims that a Christian was being discriminated against in a case like this, you know that Liberty Counsel would come running to their defense.
- Speaking of which, the Religious Right continues to claim that Phillip Monk was the victim of anti-Christian bigotry even though it is untrue.
- Finally, Steve Lonegan says that he lost his Senate race against Cory Booker because of the government shutdown.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm