Right Wing Leftovers - 10/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Grover Norquist dared to criticize Ted Cruz, so now Glenn Beck is out to destroy him.
- Norquist, for his part, doesn't seem too fazed by the band of clowns Beck rounded up to lead the charge.
- If there were claims that a Christian was being discriminated against in a case like this, you know that Liberty Counsel would come running to their defense.
- Speaking of which, the Religious Right continues to claim that Phillip Monk was the victim of anti-Christian bigotry even though it is untrue.
- Finally, Steve Lonegan says that he lost his Senate race against Cory Booker because of the government shutdown.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm