Right Wing Leftovers - 10/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Grover Norquist dared to criticize Ted Cruz, so now Glenn Beck is out to destroy him.
- Norquist, for his part, doesn't seem too fazed by the band of clowns Beck rounded up to lead the charge.
- If there were claims that a Christian was being discriminated against in a case like this, you know that Liberty Counsel would come running to their defense.
- Speaking of which, the Religious Right continues to claim that Phillip Monk was the victim of anti-Christian bigotry even though it is untrue.
- Finally, Steve Lonegan says that he lost his Senate race against Cory Booker because of the government shutdown.
Share this post
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm