Right Wing Leftovers - 10/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Grover Norquist dared to criticize Ted Cruz, so now Glenn Beck is out to destroy him.
- Norquist, for his part, doesn't seem too fazed by the band of clowns Beck rounded up to lead the charge.
- If there were claims that a Christian was being discriminated against in a case like this, you know that Liberty Counsel would come running to their defense.
- Speaking of which, the Religious Right continues to claim that Phillip Monk was the victim of anti-Christian bigotry even though it is untrue.
- Finally, Steve Lonegan says that he lost his Senate race against Cory Booker because of the government shutdown.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am