Right Wing Leftovers - 10/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/22/2012 5:35 pm
- Peter LaBarbera posts "one of the most amazing pieces of correspondence I have received in 20-plus years of opposing the homosexual activist agenda."
- Harry Jackson says "the United States stands on the threshold of disastrous choices for godly change."
- Donald Trump promises that he'll release "something very, very big concerning the president of the United States" on Wednesday.
- Matt Barber says "that we could elect an African-American to lead the free world is indeed a very good thing. We just happened to elect the wrong African-American."
- Finally, Gary Bauer is out with a new ad that is exactly what you would expect from Gary Bauer:
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
LaBarbera: America Must Embrace 'Christian Oriented Law That Does Not Try To Grant Civil Rights Status To A Sin'
10/17/14 @ 12:08
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm