Right Wing Leftovers - 10/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/2/2013 5:30 pm
- Scott Lively has announced his intention to run for governor in Massachusetts.
- According to Terry Jeffrey, President Obama is now "prohibiting American Catholics from practicing their faith in the way they live their daily lives."
- Rand Paul told a gathering of religious broadcasters that "there is a worldwide war on Christians."
- October is Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender History Month and Brad Dacus, president of Pacific Justice Institute, says it "should be a serious wake-up call for anyone who still thinks gay history in schools is a good idea."
- We can now add Rep. Steve Palazzo to the list of elected Republicans who have no qualms about appearing on Bryan Fischer's radio show.
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he says that President Obama believes that it is his mission to be the "agent of wrath" that will "punish this nation."
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Fischer: When Deporting Repeat Border Crossers, Make Them 'Migrate Clear Across The Country' Just To Get Back Home
8/26/15 @ 10:35
8/25/15 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am