Right Wing Leftovers - 10/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/2/2013 5:30 pm
- Scott Lively has announced his intention to run for governor in Massachusetts.
- According to Terry Jeffrey, President Obama is now "prohibiting American Catholics from practicing their faith in the way they live their daily lives."
- Rand Paul told a gathering of religious broadcasters that "there is a worldwide war on Christians."
- October is Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender History Month and Brad Dacus, president of Pacific Justice Institute, says it "should be a serious wake-up call for anyone who still thinks gay history in schools is a good idea."
- We can now add Rep. Steve Palazzo to the list of elected Republicans who have no qualms about appearing on Bryan Fischer's radio show.
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he says that President Obama believes that it is his mission to be the "agent of wrath" that will "punish this nation."
6/28/16 @ 5:32
Steve Crampton Mocks The Idea That Having To Travel Hundreds Of Miles To Obtain An Abortion Is An 'Undue Burden'
6/28/16 @ 11:12
6/27/16 @ 5:33
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm