Right Wing Leftovers - 10/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/2/2013 5:30 pm
- Scott Lively has announced his intention to run for governor in Massachusetts.
- According to Terry Jeffrey, President Obama is now "prohibiting American Catholics from practicing their faith in the way they live their daily lives."
- Rand Paul told a gathering of religious broadcasters that "there is a worldwide war on Christians."
- October is Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender History Month and Brad Dacus, president of Pacific Justice Institute, says it "should be a serious wake-up call for anyone who still thinks gay history in schools is a good idea."
- We can now add Rep. Steve Palazzo to the list of elected Republicans who have no qualms about appearing on Bryan Fischer's radio show.
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he says that President Obama believes that it is his mission to be the "agent of wrath" that will "punish this nation."
Share this post
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/24/15 @ 5:30
The Modern-Day Prophets At AFA Warn SCOTUS That Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Be 'A Fist In The Face Of God Almighty'
3/24/15 @ 4:44
3/23/15 @ 5:30
3/20/15 @ 5:45
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm