Right Wing Leftovers - 10/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/2/2013 4:30 pm
- Scott Lively has announced his intention to run for governor in Massachusetts.
- According to Terry Jeffrey, President Obama is now "prohibiting American Catholics from practicing their faith in the way they live their daily lives."
- Rand Paul told a gathering of religious broadcasters that "there is a worldwide war on Christians."
- October is Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender History Month and Brad Dacus, president of Pacific Justice Institute, says it "should be a serious wake-up call for anyone who still thinks gay history in schools is a good idea."
- We can now add Rep. Steve Palazzo to the list of elected Republicans who have no qualms about appearing on Bryan Fischer's radio show.
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he says that President Obama believes that it is his mission to be the "agent of wrath" that will "punish this nation."
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/26/14 @ 10:27
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm