Right Wing Leftovers - 10/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/2/2012 4:32 pm
- Gary Bauer declares that "it's time to go all-in for Akin."
- Liberty University continues the legal fight against health care reform.
- Michael Brown is outraged by the California legislation outlawing "ex-gay" reparative therapy for minors and proclaims "we need a revolution."
- Bryan Fischer says the election will "determine whether America has a future under God’s blessing or under God’s judgment."
- Finally, a new survey finds that nearly 90 percent of pastors believe they shouldn't endorse candidates for public office from the pulpit. That cannot be good news for the Pulpit Freedom effort.
Share this post
12/10/13 @ 5:30
12/9/13 @ 5:30
12/6/13 @ 5:29
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm