Right Wing Leftovers - 10/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/2/2012 5:32 pm
- Gary Bauer declares that "it's time to go all-in for Akin."
- Liberty University continues the legal fight against health care reform.
- Michael Brown is outraged by the California legislation outlawing "ex-gay" reparative therapy for minors and proclaims "we need a revolution."
- Bryan Fischer says the election will "determine whether America has a future under God’s blessing or under God’s judgment."
- Finally, a new survey finds that nearly 90 percent of pastors believe they shouldn't endorse candidates for public office from the pulpit. That cannot be good news for the Pulpit Freedom effort.
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/26/16 @ 10:28
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm