Right Wing Leftovers - 10/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/2/2012 5:32 pm
- Gary Bauer declares that "it's time to go all-in for Akin."
- Liberty University continues the legal fight against health care reform.
- Michael Brown is outraged by the California legislation outlawing "ex-gay" reparative therapy for minors and proclaims "we need a revolution."
- Bryan Fischer says the election will "determine whether America has a future under God’s blessing or under God’s judgment."
- Finally, a new survey finds that nearly 90 percent of pastors believe they shouldn't endorse candidates for public office from the pulpit. That cannot be good news for the Pulpit Freedom effort.
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 4:33
5/19/15 @ 5:32
5/18/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm