Right Wing Leftovers - 10/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/2/2012 5:32 pm
- Gary Bauer declares that "it's time to go all-in for Akin."
- Liberty University continues the legal fight against health care reform.
- Michael Brown is outraged by the California legislation outlawing "ex-gay" reparative therapy for minors and proclaims "we need a revolution."
- Bryan Fischer says the election will "determine whether America has a future under God’s blessing or under God’s judgment."
- Finally, a new survey finds that nearly 90 percent of pastors believe they shouldn't endorse candidates for public office from the pulpit. That cannot be good news for the Pulpit Freedom effort.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm