Right Wing Leftovers - 10/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/2/2012 5:32 pm
- Gary Bauer declares that "it's time to go all-in for Akin."
- Liberty University continues the legal fight against health care reform.
- Michael Brown is outraged by the California legislation outlawing "ex-gay" reparative therapy for minors and proclaims "we need a revolution."
- Bryan Fischer says the election will "determine whether America has a future under God’s blessing or under God’s judgment."
- Finally, a new survey finds that nearly 90 percent of pastors believe they shouldn't endorse candidates for public office from the pulpit. That cannot be good news for the Pulpit Freedom effort.
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 12:40
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am