Right Wing Leftovers - 10/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/21/2013 5:29 pm
- David Barton will receive Ohio Christian University's very first Faith & Liberty Award for being such an awesome historian.
- When Ted Cruz spoke at a Texas Federation of Republican Women gathering over the weekend, he received an eight minute standing ovation.
- On a related note, Mike Huckabee says that people like Cruz are hurting the Republican Party.
- Speaking utterly without irony, Glenn Beck called Oprah Winfrey “the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people."
- James Robison has had enough: "I am declaring America is being encouraged to believe and embrace lies…to support them, to cast aside our founders’ principles—including God’s Word and eternal truths—and submit to the bondage of an out-of-control state. The federal government and deceived representatives are forcing legislation, policies, and practices on American citizens, demanding that our tax dollars—our money, which God has trusted to our watchcare—be used to support worthless, godless, freedom-damaging policies, programs, and laws."
- A gaggle of Religious Right activists are "calling for full Congressional investigations of the NSA and IRS."
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/23/14 @ 12:21
4/22/14 @ 5:32
Rick Scarborough Praises Lawless Rancher's Stand Against 'Tyrannical' Government's 'Gestapo Tactics'
4/22/14 @ 1:20
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am