Right Wing Leftovers - 10/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/21/2013 5:29 pm
- David Barton will receive Ohio Christian University's very first Faith & Liberty Award for being such an awesome historian.
- When Ted Cruz spoke at a Texas Federation of Republican Women gathering over the weekend, he received an eight minute standing ovation.
- On a related note, Mike Huckabee says that people like Cruz are hurting the Republican Party.
- Speaking utterly without irony, Glenn Beck called Oprah Winfrey “the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people."
- James Robison has had enough: "I am declaring America is being encouraged to believe and embrace lies…to support them, to cast aside our founders’ principles—including God’s Word and eternal truths—and submit to the bondage of an out-of-control state. The federal government and deceived representatives are forcing legislation, policies, and practices on American citizens, demanding that our tax dollars—our money, which God has trusted to our watchcare—be used to support worthless, godless, freedom-damaging policies, programs, and laws."
- A gaggle of Religious Right activists are "calling for full Congressional investigations of the NSA and IRS."
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/19/16 @ 6:30
7/19/16 @ 6:25
7/18/16 @ 6:15
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm