Right Wing Leftovers - 10/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/18/2013 4:30 pm
- Jim Bob Duggar thinks there is "a sleeping giant which is the Christian Conservative" that will propel Ken Cuccinelli to victory in Virginia.
- Questions are being raised about the veracity of E.W. Jackson's claims of deprivation as a child.
- "Ex-gay" activist Christopher Doyle says he will file a lawsuit if universities in Virginia do not start offering "ex-gay" therapy on campus.
- FRC prays against supposed anti-Christian bigotry in the military: "May God intervene to stop this trend which began in earnest with the overturn of Don't Ask Don't Tell, and has accelerated rapidly since. May He help AFA, FRC and all who are working to stop this trend!"
- Bryan Fischer finds a silver lining in the GOP's disastrous attempt to shutdown the government: "The conservative army now has a general [Ted Cruz], 160 lieutenants in Congress, and an infantry of millions of patriotic citizens all across the fruited plain."
- Finally, Gary Cass analyzes the GOP's failed shutdown: "Progressives have won the day because of their unrelenting 100-year campaign to turn America into a socialist slave state. They have accomplished this by taking over the media, education and even parts of the church. The good news is because socialism is built on lies it never works. The rollout of Obama-care is a chilling example of gross, governmental incompetence. But, people will suffer and even die because of Obama-care and we are all compelled to subsidize it."
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm