Right Wing Leftovers - 10/18/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/18/2012 5:34 pm
- Bryan Fischer continues his one-man crusade against CNN and the SPLC.
- This could quite literally be the dumbest rationalization for supporting Romney over Obama I have ever seen.
- It is probably not a coincidence that FRC is organizing a "pastors breakfast" in Missouri featuring Mike Huckabee right before the election.
- Seemingly unaware of the irony, David Brody and Brit Hume complain about bias in the media ... on CBN.
Share this post
5/21/13 @ 5:30
5/21/13 @ 4:50
5/20/13 @ 5:29
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/16/13 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- @joshtpm Take your pick; pretty much everyone on the Religious Right has been comparing themselves to him for years: t.co/JxfQAPI4zT7 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says emergency federal disaster relief is unconstitutional and goes against God t.co/xROmqDoKI810 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says God, not the fed. government, should provide aid in cases of natural disasters t.co/xROmqDoKI810 hours ago