Right Wing Leftovers - 10/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/17/2013 5:48 pm
- Larry Klayman stands by the crazy remarks he made at a White House protest last weekend because "the truth needed to be said."
- This feud between John McCain and Louie Gohmert is getting more entertaining by the day.
- Mike Huckabee's PAC has endorsed anti-gay activist Gary Glenn in his run for Michigan State Representative.
- Laurie Higgins of the Illinois Family Institute says that anti-bullying programs are "a strategic means to silence us."
- Finally, can you imagine how Glenn Beck would react to news that MSNBC had opened an office and was renting space from Media Matters?
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 12:55
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am