Right Wing Leftovers - 10/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/17/2013 5:48 pm
- Larry Klayman stands by the crazy remarks he made at a White House protest last weekend because "the truth needed to be said."
- This feud between John McCain and Louie Gohmert is getting more entertaining by the day.
- Mike Huckabee's PAC has endorsed anti-gay activist Gary Glenn in his run for Michigan State Representative.
- Laurie Higgins of the Illinois Family Institute says that anti-bullying programs are "a strategic means to silence us."
- Finally, can you imagine how Glenn Beck would react to news that MSNBC had opened an office and was renting space from Media Matters?
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am