Right Wing Leftovers - 10/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/17/2013 4:48 pm
- Larry Klayman stands by the crazy remarks he made at a White House protest last weekend because "the truth needed to be said."
- This feud between John McCain and Louie Gohmert is getting more entertaining by the day.
- Mike Huckabee's PAC has endorsed anti-gay activist Gary Glenn in his run for Michigan State Representative.
- Laurie Higgins of the Illinois Family Institute says that anti-bullying programs are "a strategic means to silence us."
- Finally, can you imagine how Glenn Beck would react to news that MSNBC had opened an office and was renting space from Media Matters?
Share this post
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/25/14 @ 1:05
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm