Right Wing Leftovers - 10/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/17/2013 5:48 pm
- Larry Klayman stands by the crazy remarks he made at a White House protest last weekend because "the truth needed to be said."
- This feud between John McCain and Louie Gohmert is getting more entertaining by the day.
- Mike Huckabee's PAC has endorsed anti-gay activist Gary Glenn in his run for Michigan State Representative.
- Laurie Higgins of the Illinois Family Institute says that anti-bullying programs are "a strategic means to silence us."
- Finally, can you imagine how Glenn Beck would react to news that MSNBC had opened an office and was renting space from Media Matters?
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
5 Times Donald Trump Smeared, Cheated And Mocked Veterans
7/26/16 @ 1:15pm