Right Wing Leftovers - 10/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/17/2013 5:48 pm
- Larry Klayman stands by the crazy remarks he made at a White House protest last weekend because "the truth needed to be said."
- This feud between John McCain and Louie Gohmert is getting more entertaining by the day.
- Mike Huckabee's PAC has endorsed anti-gay activist Gary Glenn in his run for Michigan State Representative.
- Laurie Higgins of the Illinois Family Institute says that anti-bullying programs are "a strategic means to silence us."
- Finally, can you imagine how Glenn Beck would react to news that MSNBC had opened an office and was renting space from Media Matters?
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm