Right Wing Leftovers - 10/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/17/2012 5:27 pm
- The ease with which Pamela Geller accuses others of treason is quite remarkable.
- Birther king Jerome Corsi is traveling with the Romney campaign press corps.
- Gary Cass and the Christian Anti-Defamation Coalition are out with a new video explaining that President Obama is not a Christian because he signed hate crimes legislation.
- Al Mohler is concerned by polls that show "many Americans who had been claiming Christian identity in some loose form now feel free to drop that identity altogether, without fear of social stigma or loss."
- Mat Staver is worried that laws aimed at restricting Westboro Baptist Church will could also be used to restrict protests around abortion clinics.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer claims that he was the victim of "journalistic terrorism" for being cut off by CNN host Carol Costello over his bioted lies:
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: The perfect Fox News contributor, The next senator from Georgia, & The rewriting of history t.co/uVMJTiDmTi16 hours ago
- Leftovers: Bachmann already running ads, Nice try, Palin, & Does CBN ever get tired of apologizing for Pat Robertson? t.co/2GRAev5eVK17 hours ago
- John Stemberger says BSA should not change its policy b/c anything with the word 'gay' is inappropriate for kids: t.co/L1IrcKOGbK17 hours ago