Right Wing Leftovers - 10/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/17/2012 4:27 pm
- The ease with which Pamela Geller accuses others of treason is quite remarkable.
- Birther king Jerome Corsi is traveling with the Romney campaign press corps.
- Gary Cass and the Christian Anti-Defamation Coalition are out with a new video explaining that President Obama is not a Christian because he signed hate crimes legislation.
- Al Mohler is concerned by polls that show "many Americans who had been claiming Christian identity in some loose form now feel free to drop that identity altogether, without fear of social stigma or loss."
- Mat Staver is worried that laws aimed at restricting Westboro Baptist Church will could also be used to restrict protests around abortion clinics.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer claims that he was the victim of "journalistic terrorism" for being cut off by CNN host Carol Costello over his bioted lies:
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Fischer: You'll Never 'Find A More Directly Demonic Energy Than When You Deal With The Homosexual Agenda'
1/26/15 @ 4:12
1/26/15 @ 1:12
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm