Right Wing Leftovers - 10/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/17/2012 5:27 pm
- The ease with which Pamela Geller accuses others of treason is quite remarkable.
- Birther king Jerome Corsi is traveling with the Romney campaign press corps.
- Gary Cass and the Christian Anti-Defamation Coalition are out with a new video explaining that President Obama is not a Christian because he signed hate crimes legislation.
- Al Mohler is concerned by polls that show "many Americans who had been claiming Christian identity in some loose form now feel free to drop that identity altogether, without fear of social stigma or loss."
- Mat Staver is worried that laws aimed at restricting Westboro Baptist Church will could also be used to restrict protests around abortion clinics.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer claims that he was the victim of "journalistic terrorism" for being cut off by CNN host Carol Costello over his bioted lies:
Share this post
10/6/15 @ 5:30
Alabama Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker: State Courts Must Defy The Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling
10/6/15 @ 3:53
10/5/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am