Right Wing Leftovers - 10/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/16/2012 5:30 pm
- Shortly after Mitt Romney met with Billy and Franklin Graham, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association scrubbed its website of language calling Mormonism a cult.
- When you go to vote, just "choose the politicians who line up with the majority of [the] things that God hates."
- The Weekly Standard profiles Randall Terry while Samuel L. Jackson threatens to sue him.
- Mat Staver says it is perfectly obvious that "the Constitution does not protect abortion or homosexuality."
- Finally, the Anti-Defamation League has condemned Peter LaBarbera and Judith Reisman for claiming that gay activists are demonizing Christians "like the Nazis used to do to the Jews."
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
LaBarbera: America Must Embrace 'Christian Oriented Law That Does Not Try To Grant Civil Rights Status To A Sin'
10/17/14 @ 12:08
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/16/14 @ 1:10
10/15/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am