Right Wing Leftovers - 10/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/16/2012 4:30 pm
- Shortly after Mitt Romney met with Billy and Franklin Graham, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association scrubbed its website of language calling Mormonism a cult.
- When you go to vote, just "choose the politicians who line up with the majority of [the] things that God hates."
- The Weekly Standard profiles Randall Terry while Samuel L. Jackson threatens to sue him.
- Mat Staver says it is perfectly obvious that "the Constitution does not protect abortion or homosexuality."
- Finally, the Anti-Defamation League has condemned Peter LaBarbera and Judith Reisman for claiming that gay activists are demonizing Christians "like the Nazis used to do to the Jews."
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm