Right Wing Leftovers - 10/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/16/2012 5:30 pm
- Shortly after Mitt Romney met with Billy and Franklin Graham, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association scrubbed its website of language calling Mormonism a cult.
- When you go to vote, just "choose the politicians who line up with the majority of [the] things that God hates."
- The Weekly Standard profiles Randall Terry while Samuel L. Jackson threatens to sue him.
- Mat Staver says it is perfectly obvious that "the Constitution does not protect abortion or homosexuality."
- Finally, the Anti-Defamation League has condemned Peter LaBarbera and Judith Reisman for claiming that gay activists are demonizing Christians "like the Nazis used to do to the Jews."
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm
Arizona Lawmaker Who Floated Mandatory Church Attendance Has A History Of Extremism
3/27/15 @ 12:20pm