Right Wing Leftovers - 10/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/16/2012 5:30 pm
- Shortly after Mitt Romney met with Billy and Franklin Graham, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association scrubbed its website of language calling Mormonism a cult.
- When you go to vote, just "choose the politicians who line up with the majority of [the] things that God hates."
- The Weekly Standard profiles Randall Terry while Samuel L. Jackson threatens to sue him.
- Mat Staver says it is perfectly obvious that "the Constitution does not protect abortion or homosexuality."
- Finally, the Anti-Defamation League has condemned Peter LaBarbera and Judith Reisman for claiming that gay activists are demonizing Christians "like the Nazis used to do to the Jews."
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am