Right Wing Leftovers - 10/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/15/2012 4:31 pm
- It must be exhausting for the American Family Association to be constantly fighting the "gay agenda" where it doesn't exist.
- Matt Barber says this election is the most important in US history and "America’s future really does hang in the balance."
- James Dobson says pretty much the same thing, warning that "given the state of the world and the decline of our country, how can a single Christian stay at home on Election Day? The stakes are simply too high.”
- Mike Huckabee says Christians need to be involved in politics because "if politics is dirty in this country, it's dirty because not enough good, clean people get involved."
- Paul Ryan and the Romney campaign “ramrodded their way” into a soup kitchen so that Ryan could get his picture taken washing already clean dishes.
- Finally, you can now get an American-made pair of jeans, thanks to Glenn Beck, for a mere $130.
Share this post
11/25/15 @ 1:35
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/24/15 @ 3:33
11/24/15 @ 11:08
11/23/15 @ 5:32
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm