Right Wing Leftovers - 10/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/15/2012 5:31 pm
- It must be exhausting for the American Family Association to be constantly fighting the "gay agenda" where it doesn't exist.
- Matt Barber says this election is the most important in US history and "America’s future really does hang in the balance."
- James Dobson says pretty much the same thing, warning that "given the state of the world and the decline of our country, how can a single Christian stay at home on Election Day? The stakes are simply too high.”
- Mike Huckabee says Christians need to be involved in politics because "if politics is dirty in this country, it's dirty because not enough good, clean people get involved."
- Paul Ryan and the Romney campaign “ramrodded their way” into a soup kitchen so that Ryan could get his picture taken washing already clean dishes.
- Finally, you can now get an American-made pair of jeans, thanks to Glenn Beck, for a mere $130.
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 5:30
6/18/13 @ 11:51
6/17/13 @ 5:30
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm