Right Wing Leftovers - 10/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/15/2012 4:31 pm
- It must be exhausting for the American Family Association to be constantly fighting the "gay agenda" where it doesn't exist.
- Matt Barber says this election is the most important in US history and "America’s future really does hang in the balance."
- James Dobson says pretty much the same thing, warning that "given the state of the world and the decline of our country, how can a single Christian stay at home on Election Day? The stakes are simply too high.”
- Mike Huckabee says Christians need to be involved in politics because "if politics is dirty in this country, it's dirty because not enough good, clean people get involved."
- Paul Ryan and the Romney campaign “ramrodded their way” into a soup kitchen so that Ryan could get his picture taken washing already clean dishes.
- Finally, you can now get an American-made pair of jeans, thanks to Glenn Beck, for a mere $130.
Share this post
12/22/14 @ 5:30
12/22/14 @ 2:08
12/22/14 @ 11:30
12/19/14 @ 5:30
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm