Right Wing Leftovers - 10/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/15/2012 5:31 pm
- It must be exhausting for the American Family Association to be constantly fighting the "gay agenda" where it doesn't exist.
- Matt Barber says this election is the most important in US history and "America’s future really does hang in the balance."
- James Dobson says pretty much the same thing, warning that "given the state of the world and the decline of our country, how can a single Christian stay at home on Election Day? The stakes are simply too high.”
- Mike Huckabee says Christians need to be involved in politics because "if politics is dirty in this country, it's dirty because not enough good, clean people get involved."
- Paul Ryan and the Romney campaign “ramrodded their way” into a soup kitchen so that Ryan could get his picture taken washing already clean dishes.
- Finally, you can now get an American-made pair of jeans, thanks to Glenn Beck, for a mere $130.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm