Right Wing Leftovers - 10/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/15/2012 5:31 pm
- It must be exhausting for the American Family Association to be constantly fighting the "gay agenda" where it doesn't exist.
- Matt Barber says this election is the most important in US history and "America’s future really does hang in the balance."
- James Dobson says pretty much the same thing, warning that "given the state of the world and the decline of our country, how can a single Christian stay at home on Election Day? The stakes are simply too high.”
- Mike Huckabee says Christians need to be involved in politics because "if politics is dirty in this country, it's dirty because not enough good, clean people get involved."
- Paul Ryan and the Romney campaign “ramrodded their way” into a soup kitchen so that Ryan could get his picture taken washing already clean dishes.
- Finally, you can now get an American-made pair of jeans, thanks to Glenn Beck, for a mere $130.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
10/30/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm