Right Wing Leftovers - 10/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/12/2012 4:26 pm
- Bill Donohue says that "listening to [Joe] Biden discuss his Catholicism is getting weary." We say that listening to Dononhue discuss anything is getting weary.
- Mitt Romney has secured the coveted Lindsay Lohan endorsement.
- Gun Owners of America has endorsed Joe the Plumber.
- Hobby Lobby Appreciation Day does not seem to be taking off like Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day did.
- Finally, the Liberty Institute has now launched something called "Texas Values" which vows to "to stand for biblical, Judeo-Christian values by ensuring Texas is a state in which religious liberty flourishes, families prosper, and every human life is valued."
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
1/21/15 @ 5:32
1/20/15 @ 5:30
1/20/15 @ 1:16
1/16/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm