Right Wing Leftovers - 10/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/12/2012 4:26 pm
- Bill Donohue says that "listening to [Joe] Biden discuss his Catholicism is getting weary." We say that listening to Dononhue discuss anything is getting weary.
- Mitt Romney has secured the coveted Lindsay Lohan endorsement.
- Gun Owners of America has endorsed Joe the Plumber.
- Hobby Lobby Appreciation Day does not seem to be taking off like Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day did.
- Finally, the Liberty Institute has now launched something called "Texas Values" which vows to "to stand for biblical, Judeo-Christian values by ensuring Texas is a state in which religious liberty flourishes, families prosper, and every human life is valued."
Share this post
12/5/13 @ 12:30
12/4/13 @ 5:33
12/3/13 @ 5:30
12/2/13 @ 5:30
11/27/13 @ 3:30
11/26/13 @ 5:30
The Obama-Soros Conspiracy To Nuke America And Kill 300 Million People Exposed!
11/21/13 @ 4:15pm
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm