Right Wing Leftovers - 10/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/1/2013 4:31 pm
- The AFA's Tim Wildmon says that the Supreme Court's DOMA ruling is "frustrating the will of shareholders in private companies" because ExxonMobil started offering benefits to same-sex couples.
- Peter LaBarbera complains that "the media now is practically part of the homosexual movement."
- "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt insists that Syria's chemical weapons came from Iraq, which is why UN weapons inspectors could not find any WMDs.
- Bryan Fischer says Washington, DC is like a caliphate and "we are dhimmis who must pay submission tax."
- Finally, Russell Moore, head of the SBC's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, declares that Pope Francis' recent interview was "more than just confusing. It’s a theological wreck."
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Fischer: You'll Never 'Find A More Directly Demonic Energy Than When You Deal With The Homosexual Agenda'
1/26/15 @ 4:12
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/23/15 @ 10:42
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm