Right Wing Leftovers - 10/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/1/2013 4:31 pm
- The AFA's Tim Wildmon says that the Supreme Court's DOMA ruling is "frustrating the will of shareholders in private companies" because ExxonMobil started offering benefits to same-sex couples.
- Peter LaBarbera complains that "the media now is practically part of the homosexual movement."
- "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt insists that Syria's chemical weapons came from Iraq, which is why UN weapons inspectors could not find any WMDs.
- Bryan Fischer says Washington, DC is like a caliphate and "we are dhimmis who must pay submission tax."
- Finally, Russell Moore, head of the SBC's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, declares that Pope Francis' recent interview was "more than just confusing. It’s a theological wreck."
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/6/13 @ 5:10
12/5/13 @ 5:37
Fischer: Obamacare Is A 'Disaster Of Historic Proportions' Representing The 'Death Throes Of Socialism'
12/5/13 @ 11:41
12/4/13 @ 5:33
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am