Right Wing Leftovers - 10/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/1/2013 5:31 pm
- The AFA's Tim Wildmon says that the Supreme Court's DOMA ruling is "frustrating the will of shareholders in private companies" because ExxonMobil started offering benefits to same-sex couples.
- Peter LaBarbera complains that "the media now is practically part of the homosexual movement."
- "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt insists that Syria's chemical weapons came from Iraq, which is why UN weapons inspectors could not find any WMDs.
- Bryan Fischer says Washington, DC is like a caliphate and "we are dhimmis who must pay submission tax."
- Finally, Russell Moore, head of the SBC's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, declares that Pope Francis' recent interview was "more than just confusing. It’s a theological wreck."
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/23/15 @ 5:31
Senator Chaps? Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Premier Demon-Hunting Legislator, Announces Bid For State Senate
4/23/15 @ 11:53
4/22/15 @ 5:29
4/21/15 @ 1:05
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm