Right Wing Leftovers - 10/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/1/2013 5:31 pm
- The AFA's Tim Wildmon says that the Supreme Court's DOMA ruling is "frustrating the will of shareholders in private companies" because ExxonMobil started offering benefits to same-sex couples.
- Peter LaBarbera complains that "the media now is practically part of the homosexual movement."
- "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt insists that Syria's chemical weapons came from Iraq, which is why UN weapons inspectors could not find any WMDs.
- Bryan Fischer says Washington, DC is like a caliphate and "we are dhimmis who must pay submission tax."
- Finally, Russell Moore, head of the SBC's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, declares that Pope Francis' recent interview was "more than just confusing. It’s a theological wreck."
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/15/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am